Hi everyone

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
tylendel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tylendel
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Hi everyone

Postby tylendel » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:18 am

I started the game 36hrs ago so I'm just getting my feet wet.

I'm in a type 6 transporter. I decided I wanted to explore and work on things in the game that influence the factions, their expansion into space, story line. I bumped into a player on Dav's Hope and he suggested I look into Mobius

I read about your group and decided that this is what I was looking for

Why PVE? Well Ive never really been fond of PvP in most any game.. but for THIS Game, I've been attacked and killed, once I lost my ship (I now know to keep insurance). The PvP part just seems to ruin other people's game. It'd be nice if the game had a PVP flag so you could only be attacked it it was on

Kashiwagi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dayakaizer
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Kashiwagi » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:26 pm

Hello commander.
I agree with you completely.
Though I haven't even started the game, I've seen enough videos of the game to know that, if I were to ever play "open" I would absolutely hate the experience and likely rage quit.

I also have a goal of role-playing which most griefers find comical and actually target players like me out of spite. I don't want that. This is the game I never knew I've always wanted, and I don't want my game ruined by unsavory characters.

Although I am in no position to do so, I welcome you to the Mobius Community. Make sure you register properly, depending on your platform, and read the community rules (which are very, very simple).

If you are interested in influencing factions, you might want to join The Order of Mobius.

I am certain a mod will provide you with more information, as I am in no position to do so.

See you in the void.
-Kashiwagi

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Tylendel

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:14 pm

Greetings and welcome CMDR Tylendel
Hope to meet you in the black void some day !

PS: have a T6 exploration outfit also... nice ship
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”