hello everyone

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
renee_h
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: renee_h
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

hello everyone

Postby renee_h » Fri May 25, 2018 3:55 pm

I've been playing ED for a while now, though I've also taken several breaks from playing. Just recently I finally bought an Anaconda that I'm now engineering for exploration...and a little bit of mining (My plan is to go to the center of the galaxy, do some mining, then bring the stuff back to the bubble...just to say I've done that). Before this time getting back into the game, YouTube had been suggesting ED videos. It was from one of these videos not long ago that I first heard about Mobius. I had no idea such a group existed, and I'm so happy to learn that it does. I generally avoid PVP at all costs in just about any game, and with ED I've generally stayed in solo for that reason. I'm still waiting to get added to the group in game, but when I do get added, I look forward to friendly encounters with other players for a change :).

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Re: hello everyone

Postby Xebeth » Fri May 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander renee_h

Please feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: hello everyone

Postby GreenViper » Mon May 28, 2018 10:37 am

Greetings and welcome CMDR renee_h
Hope to meet you in the black void some day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”