Greeting

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
DoomEnigma96
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Greeting

Postby DoomEnigma96 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Hello, i'm DoomEnigma96 and i just registered for this forum in hopes of getting to know more about Elite: Dangerous as well as the Mobius group. i have not bought the game yet but i have looked around YouTube and it seems like a really good game that i can sit back and sink a little time into while making friends along the way.

I would like to hear other peoples opinions on this game if anyone would be willing to share in this thread, also any tips they would pass on to other players would be greatly appreciated.

when i am able to get the game for myself, i hope i will be able to join the group in-game and meet lots of friendly players :D

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Re: Greeting

Postby Xebeth » Sat May 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius DoomEnigma96

If you do decide to get ED then please feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

When the time comes, please see the instructions on our join page on how to join Mobius

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, when you do start playing and if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun May 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Greetings and welcome CMDR DoomEnigma96
Hope to meet you in the black void some day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

energygap
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: energygap

Postby energygap » Sun May 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Hey welcome, don't wait, just get the game, have fun and meet some really friendly people.

Edddelos
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Edddelos
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Edddelos » Sun May 13, 2018 7:56 pm

DoomEnigma96 wrote:Hello, i'm DoomEnigma96 and i just registered for this forum in hopes of getting to know more about Elite: Dangerous as well as the Mobius group. i have not bought the game yet but i have looked around YouTube and it seems like a really good game that i can sit back and sink a little time into while making friends along the way.

I would like to hear other peoples opinions on this game if anyone would be willing to share in this thread, also any tips they would pass on to other players would be greatly appreciated.

when i am able to get the game for myself, i hope i will be able to join the group in-game and meet lots of friendly players :D

Greetings DoomEnigma96,

First off Elite Dangerous is a great game, been playing for months now and still have barely scratched what the game has to offer.

One of the great things I hear is to have a hotas (Flight stick with throttle controls), don't have one myself but everyone tells me its a nice toy to have, and PC players can use VR. ;)

I've hunted for bad guys in a solo mode and in team, loads of fun with others, I've done some exploring but not far from populated space.

One thing is for sure, this game is never-ending with all its updates and additions that are upcoming 2018.

If you get the game be prepared for fun, fun, and more fun.

DoomEnigma96
Harmless
Harmless

Postby DoomEnigma96 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:28 am

energygap wrote:Hey welcome, don't wait, just get the game, have fun and meet some really friendly people.

i would get the game right now if it was possible but i only have $15 in my steam wallet for the time being so i'm waiting until i earn some more or the game goes on sale.

-- Edit: Never mind i found out that it was on sale on humble bundle so i picked it up.

Edddelos wrote:
Greetings DoomEnigma96,

First off Elite Dangerous is a great game, been playing for months now and still have barely scratched what the game has to offer.

One of the great things I hear is to have a hotas (Flight stick with throttle controls), don't have one myself but everyone tells me its a nice toy to have, and PC players can use VR. ;)

I've hunted for bad guys in a solo mode and in team, loads of fun with others, I've done some exploring but not far from populated space.

One thing is for sure, this game is never-ending with all its updates and additions that are upcoming 2018.

If you get the game be prepared for fun, fun, and more fun.

yea i have been playing the combat demo, steering in the direction you want to go with the mouse is a bit difficult for me to do especially in a dogfight - also don't get me started on using the fixed weapons the tutorials give you, i don't think i can even hit the side of a planet with those.

Return to “Introductions”