Saaaalutations, fellow pilots! o7

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Kitaen Silva
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kitaen Silva
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Saaaalutations, fellow pilots! o7

Postby Kitaen Silva » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:06 pm

I am extremely new to ED - just got the base game on the 19th after years of wishing I could play, and I have thus far been thoroughly excited with every moment! (A friend seems very intent on purchasing Horizons for me tomorrow...?) I jumped right in without the foggiest clue of what exactly I was getting into, and after spending about 20 minutes fiddling with controls until I had a setup I could tolerate for more than thirty seconds, I've been zipping around in solo without any problems at all.

However, I have an extremely small social circle, and only turned up two people who were willing and able to fly with me, so I figured I'd step out of my comfort zone a bit to meet-n-greet some friendly faces who aren't out there to get their laughs at my expense.

I haven't really settled into a "role", exactly, considering I'm kinda wanting to give a go at everything whenever it strikes my fancy, but I do have some odd goals to chase after. Right now I'm working on the bounty hunting part of the Vadimo CG, but after that I have a sort of laundry list of things I want to do.

1: Try and dig around at Guardian sites to see if I can't turn up something new.
2: Venture out to the Lagoon Nebula and do some dense exploration and mapping.
3: Try assisting in the repairs of Pleiades stations, just to see if such efforts mean anything at all.
4: Establish a sort of "headquarters" for myself and any friendly peeps I come across during my journeying - already have an unoccupied spot picked out, too.

At some point during and throughout all of that, I think I kinda want to do a small bit of roleplay-writing or some such, and I'll likely post such things into my logbooks on Inara and EDSM.

Please feel free to add me ingame - CMDR Kitaen Silva - or even pop on over to my discord, Weavers' Aggregate NeoAuditorium; which, while it's unrelated to ED, is a fairly nice little general-purpose group oriented around helping yourself and your peers with hobbies and general goals, practicing your content creation skills and sharing them with friends, having access to a slowly-growing compendium of resources and such for a variety of hobbies... and a lot of dedicated space for roleplay and/or general writing.

I'll hop into the Mobius discord if I'm accepted into Mobius PVE America, so that I can meet fellow commanders and more easily coordinate with friendly faces - though I'm a generally quiet and reserved sort of person, so I apologize in advance.

Please be kind to me, and may the dark be kind to us all~!

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Re: Saaaalutations, fellow pilots! o7

Postby Xebeth » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:13 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Kitaen Silva

Please feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Saaaalutations, fellow pilots! o7

Postby GreenViper » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:16 pm

Greetings and welcome CMDR Kitaen Silva
And remember, we all had to start where you did '-)

Hope to meet you in the black void some day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”