VorpalSaber reporting o7

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
VorpalSaber
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: VorpalSaber
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

VorpalSaber reporting o7

Postby VorpalSaber » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:45 pm

I'm fairy new to the game, only about 6 days play time. Finally saved enough for my first Python and just a fingernail more combat rep to earn Master rank to give you an idea where I am progression wise.

I mostly do BH in the CGs, sometimes winged with a friend but he's not always able to play so I'm looking for more people to make the black a bit less lonely without the hassle of the senseless griefing. I do like a bit of exploration and will be making a trip soon to unlock Palin, but mostly I'm all about the bounties. The last CG in Blido I posted about 31m in bounties in my half engineered Vulture. Hope to someday sit in my very own Krait, I'm sure as soon as I click buy on this python they will release it...

More generally about me, I'm a 40ish dude with a 7yo daughter and I live on the west coast. About as specific as I'd like to get on a public forum. Looking forward to meeting you all! o7

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Re: VorpalSaber reporting o7

Postby Xebeth » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander VorpalSaber

Please feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Edddelos
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Edddelos
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Edddelos » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:48 pm

VorpalSaber wrote:I'm fairy new to the game, only about 6 days play time. Finally saved enough for my first Python and just a fingernail more combat rep to earn Master rank to give you an idea where I am progression wise.

I mostly do BH in the CGs, sometimes winged with a friend but he's not always able to play so I'm looking for more people to make the black a bit less lonely without the hassle of the senseless griefing. I do like a bit of exploration and will be making a trip soon to unlock Palin, but mostly I'm all about the bounties. The last CG in Blido I posted about 31m in bounties in my half engineered Vulture. Hope to someday sit in my very own Krait, I'm sure as soon as I click buy on this python they will release it...

More generally about me, I'm a 40ish dude with a 7yo daughter and I live on the west coast. About as specific as I'd like to get on a public forum. Looking forward to meeting you all! o7

First off Welcome to Mobius Cmndr VorpalSaber.

I totally agree space can get lonely, being in a wing is soooo much fun.
I'd invite you to my group but your on PC.

Fly safe Cmndr.

VorpalSaber
Harmless
Harmless

Postby VorpalSaber » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:59 pm

Thanks! I considered getting it on the PS4 at first but my friend wanted to do PC so here I am, sorry I wont see you online. Maybe someday the system makers will get their heads out of their cavities and open the game up to all. o7

First question of many I'm sure but about how long does it usually take to get the invite for the group in game?

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:17 pm

VorpalSaber wrote:Thanks! I considered getting it on the PS4 at first but my friend wanted to do PC so here I am, sorry I wont see you online. Maybe someday the system makers will get their heads out of their cavities and open the game up to all. o7

First question of many I'm sure but about how long does it usually take to get the invite for the group in game?

Hi, assuming you have followed the instructions on our join page, then your application should be a couple of days at the most.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

VorpalSaber
Harmless
Harmless

Postby VorpalSaber » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:49 pm

I think I did it right, now you got me worried :D

GreenViper
Master
Master