Greetings everyone!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
GilDan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GILDAN72
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Greetings everyone!

Postby GilDan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Well... posted as a reply on first post. Might as well start all over again!

Heya all!

I've always loved space flight sims and, I must admit, spent maybe a few more hours playing them than I should :P Mainly, I played the (almost) original Elite (Elite Plus on PC), some of the X-Wing series, including XvT and X-Wing Alliance (both multiplayer). Well, it's ED's turn! Shame I've missed four years of it, since I found about this game just two months ago. Ah well...

I started at the end of january on the PS4, but soon found out that I had to move over to a PC, mainly because I was running out of excuses and my sons were kicking me out of their PS4! So, as soon as I was able (that is, last week) I moved over to PC, and might as well stop playing solo, so here I am!

My in-game name is Gildan72 and just starting out. Hope to see a few of you out there!

Dan.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: Greetings everyone!

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Gildan

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Greetings everyone!

Postby GreenViper » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:16 am

Welcome CMDR Gildan72