CMDR Metal One

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Metal_One
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Metal One
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Metal One

Postby Metal_One » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:15 am

Greetings earthlings.

Name's Metal One, because... I like the metal. Heavy, thrash, prog and space. Especially space! Don't care for the screamy death stuff. Sing please, or at least try. I've played guitar for 25+ years and have recently gotten into synths, both hardware and software based.

I've owned this game for years and never could get into it because of the training missions. They suck therefore I thought the game sucked too. Finally, after yet another of many attempts to get through them, I skipped them and jumped in. 400 hours later, here I am. I just bought a ThrustMaster T.160000000 FCS-OICU812 yesterday so I'm in this for the long haul. Get it? Long haul? Ehhh... yeah...

I've played MMOs for long time now. My first was Star Wars: Galaxies. I had 4 accounts and 8 characters on the Shadowfire server. I was there at launch and and I was there when it shut down so you can probably imagine how I feel about what they did to it. Then came WoW, EQ2 and countless others up to ESO and now this. Like many others, I've no use for PVP and have always preferred RP-PVE servers when available just for the incredible communities.

So that's my story. I've made it this far without accidentally hitting the back button on my mouse so I'll end it here, just to be safe. See you out there!

Another time, another space.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Metal One

Postby GreenViper » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:40 am

Welcome CMDR Metal One
Fly safe and CU in the black Void !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator