CMDR Handsome_Bob_87

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Handsome_Bob_87
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Handsome_Bob_87
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Handsome_Bob_87

Postby Handsome_Bob_87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:04 am

Hello CMDR's

Just joined Mobius Eurasia on PC. I do play Elite on PS4 aswell because I had some friends that used to play there but the PC version is my favorite platform. And because my friends on PS4 stopped playing I decided to put my focus on ED PC. Because of that I am flying solo again and wanted to get in a group to meet people and team up again.

Been playing ED for a while but only recently started to get into to the game properly so I still consider myself a newbie. Played some EVE Online before and had my go at Star Citizen but I still prefer ED.

I usually fly without other players but I am looking forward to get to know new people. Most of the times I do some transportation and scan missions but I do like a good bounty hunting CG, haven't tried the Thargoids yet other than being interdicted and probe... scanned by them. Used to fly around in a Aspx and Python for a while but since recently I am the proud owner of my first Anaconda so I am trying to get that one outfitted. (Suggestion are welcome ;) ).

I am from Belgium and my timezone is GMT+1 for people who wish to team up and/or help a noob out :D

Handsome Bob out. o7

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Handsome_Bob_87

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:12 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Handsome_Bob.

Congrats on the Conda! Great multi-roll ship.

It's surprising how many Belgium's we have here. Welcome! ;)

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Handsome_Bob_87
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Handsome_Bob_87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:52 am

JohnLuke wrote:Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Handsome_Bob.

Congrats on the Conda! Great multi-roll ship.

It's surprising how many Belgium's we have here. Welcome! ;)

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).

Cheers CMDR John Luke!

Just send a request for the facebook page and will do for the Discord chat.

ED has a steep learning curve indeed, I still remember docking for the first time in the practice mode or trying not to overshoot my targets in cruise. And landing on planets for the first time... I dropped too early or I just planted my ship on the surface :D but damn I enjoy this game!

Will ask info and help if I need it with outfitting or the game itself, or help out in the forums where I can. Glad I can be part of a community for this game, I think it will even enhance to game more! The Order of Mobius looks interesting too but will have to read in on that a bit more.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Welcome CMDR Handsome_Bob_87
Fly safe and CU in the black Void !

>>> Trouwens, goe nog 's ne Belg tegen te komen hier ;)
Last edited by GreenViper on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent
CMDR: SonicAlpha
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby SonicAlpha » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Don't forget to complete step 3 from the PS4 section of our join page, so I can get you in to that platform's group properly ;)

Handsome_Bob_87
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Handsome_Bob_87 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 am

SonicAlpha wrote:Don't forget to complete step 3 from the PS4 section of our join page, so I can get you in to that platform's group properly ;)

Thanks for the reminder! It has been a few days since I went on ED PS4, had a ton of missions to complete on PC and dived into the CG after so lost track of the PS4 version but I will get it sorted today. :D

Cheers.

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:18 am

Hello and welcome to the group Commander Handsome_Bob.

Return to “Introductions”