CMDR Mericmez

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Mericmez
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mericmez
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Mericmez

Postby Mericmez » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:20 am

Hello CMDRs,

Mericmez here. I've been playing for a little over a month on the PS4. I started out in a sidewinder doing blackbox recovery and when I got enough creds to get a hauler, then I started fitting it for exploration. I started chugging along the galaxy in that beauty scanning nearby bodies and then finally got an Advanced Discovery Scanner. This was a big accomplishment for me and really opened it up in terms of making some cred with exploration. Fast forward a month, and I'm about halfway between Colonia and Sag A* in an ASPX with a fuel scoop that costs more than 4 times my ship. HAHA! So I'm pretty far out of the bubble, but I'll be back in town before you know it (A CMDR told me about a Beluga build that gets around 40ly jumps... looking forward to that.) I decided to join Mobius, because I have wanted to play open, but I really didn't like the anti-social feel, and the elitism that a lot of the PvP crowd has fostered and attempts to push on everyone else. That goes for the forums, as well as, the game itself. Because of this I got turned off from playing open very early and figured I was in solo forever, but then I found out about this group and had to join. With that being said, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night and whether you are in the black or in the bubble, may your journeys be filled with prosperity, excitement, and wonder.

*CMDR Mericmez out*

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Mericmez

Postby GreenViper » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:14 am

Welcome CMDR Mericmez
Fly safe and CU in the black Void !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Greetings and welcome to the group Commander Mericmez

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Mericmez

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “Introductions”