CMDR The Red Wake

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
The Red Wake
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: The Red Wake
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR The Red Wake

Postby The Red Wake » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:19 pm

Greetings from America!

Started playing less than a week ago (almost entirely solo) and was recently accepted into Mobius PVE.
Current goals are just to have some people to chat with while I grind my way to some better ships, maybe a mentor to show me some of the more nuanced parts of the game that I might otherwise be unaware of....as an example: The Neutron Star Highway. Thus far I have dabbled in bounty hunting, mission running, exploring (short range stuff...not really exploring in my book), did 1 or 2 trading runs but realized that I was either doing it wrong or it was not lucrative enough with the ship I had at the time. Will see how things progress my interests, for now I am happy to experience most things!

A bit about me: 6 years US Army Infantryman with a handful of advanced schools under my belt and 3 tours of duty. Currently I am attending college with a focus of Network Admin and System Security, additionally web development. Once the web development is completed I may shift tracks to something different though, not exactly sure how much I like dealing with backend networks.
After much work over 10 years I have shifted from being purely "anti-social" (incorrect use of the phrase, but I am sure you get it) to fairly chatty. Sci-fi has been more my thing than fantasy and the real reason I am even playing this game is due to Star Wars: Tie Fighter. Its a long story, you should ask me about it :)

I am open to all questions and hope that soon (rather than later) I will have some flight buddies to enjoy this overly large galaxy that lays before me.

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR The Red Wake

Postby smartroad » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander The Red Wake.

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the group Commander The Red Wake.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:37 am

Welcome CMDR The Red Wake
Fly safe and CU in the black Void !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member