Cmdr Good Death

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Cmdr Good Death
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Good Death
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Cmdr Good Death

Postby Cmdr Good Death » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:03 am

Hello everyone just joined up. I've been looking at joining Mobius for a couple years now. I've just always had enough fun to put it off. A couple of months ago I fell off a roof and fractured a vertebrae and I've been stuck in my house everyday since. I'm really starting break down. I'll start up Elite play for a few minutes and that's about all I can stand. There's just too much going on in my head. I'm not looking for sympathy just some encouragement. My prognosis is not looking good. I've been a hard worker since the age of 15. Carpentry (building houses) is all I know and now at the age of 41 I don't know which way to turn. I'm not paralyzed but Its very unlikely I'll be able to lift heavy objects again. I love tinkering with computers I recently built my first rig. It was so exciting I could do that for the rest of my life but I don't know how or where to get started in trying to make a living out of it. Thanks in advance to any encouragement or advice given I know I'll get something. I've been reading around these forums for a bit and It seems like there's an outstanding group of people here.

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Cmdr Good Death

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello, Hello, and welcome to the forums!

When it comes to encouragement... well I'm not sure there are every any perfect words to say, but this is a great community to be a part of, and hopefully you can find some happy times with like-minded individuals : )

Info packet incoming!:

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already. :mrgreen:

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Also, when it comes to building rigs, I'm sure there are those around these forums that you can shoot the breeze with and get a feel for possibilities and prospects : )

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:43 am

Welcome CMDR Good Death
Fly safe and CU in the black Void !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member