Cmdr Falwynn

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
falwynn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Falwynn
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Cmdr Falwynn

Postby falwynn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:13 am

Hello Commanders.

I'm Cmdr Falwynn, and my username here is falwynn. Falwynn was the name of my first D&D character way back... and I use it now pretty much everywhere, because it's never taken. ;-)

What can I say about me... I'm from Newfoundland, Canada, though been living in Alberta for about 5 years now. I've been playing video games a long time, because a) I love video games, and b) I'm probably older than most of you. Turned 50 last year. Just a sec...

"Hey! Get of my landing pad you young hooligans!"

Sorry... kids these days. Now, where was I... oh yes, video games. Like I said, been playing a long time. I was just finishing High School when the first Elite game came out, and really enjoyed it. Also enjoyed games like X-Wing, Tie-Fighter, etc. Spent many hours playing Freelancer.
I've never really been one for PvP games... but anything I can play with friends PvE I've always enjoyed. Sometimes that's with a small close group of friends, but I've always liked being part of a community when it's about something I really enjoy.

Speaking of which, Elite has really caught me. I've been playing with friends about 6 weeks now in a private group, but most of them have lost interest whereas I feel like I'm still scratching the surface of what ED has to offer. As such I tried Open Play... after being blown up twice by players when trying to trade for a CG I gave up on that. Then I found out about Mobius and here I am.

I have 3 ships... my cargo ship is a T7, I have a Vulture for combat and an Asp Explorer which I am planning to kit out for either mining or exploration. Right now my T7 and Vulture are in Abroin, where I am working on the community goals.

Hoping to see some of you in there.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Cmdr Falwynn

Postby GreenViper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:56 am

Welcome CMDR Falwynn
Fly safe and CU in the black Void !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Falwynn

You'll probably be happy to hear that you are younger than a lot of our members ;)

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:12 am

Welcome to the group, kiddo! :D

A lot of our members are in their 50's, 60's, and beyond. We do allow some kids here though.... as young as 30. :lol:

Our time zones are nly one hour apart, so hopefully I'll bump into you in-game. I am considerably further south from your location.... in sunny Arizona. 8-)

Feel free to add me to your friends list.

o7
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:20 am