Hi there, Mobius!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
JamSlammin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JamSlammin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hi there, Mobius!

Postby JamSlammin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:29 am

Hey folks, Commander Jam here. Just droppin' by to introduce myself.

I'm a trader by preference. Usually running anything from Data to Supplies between the systems. I'm a bit of a Starskipper, kinda go from place to place without really settling in anywhere. I like branching out.

I've got three main ships I'm using at the moment:

USF Clara Oswald
My favorite of the three, she's a Type-6 named after one of the most brilliant and courageous companions to The Doctor and his TARDIS. She's been through the ringer with me the most. We've survived countless interdictions and near-costly encounters with space pirates together, and she's even got room for a hefty amount of passengers (Hence the abbreviation USF - Unidentified Space Ferry).

Clare Oleary
My second favorite. She's a Diamondback Explorer and one of my first real maneuver boats. She's equipped for speedy large cargo delivery and some exploration. I consider her the median of my collection. She's christened after the first Irish woman to climb Everest and complete the Seven Summits. She's gonna be the one that takes me to Colonia, when the urge falls upon me to journey there.

Independence
This one's sort of a practice boat for me, but I might grow to like her enough to keep her sentimentally. She's a MKIII, named for the fact that it looks like one of the alien ships from the Independence Day flick (her ID tag is JA-ID4 because I'm doubly cheeky), and so far she's serving me well as a quick-trip ship.

So, that's my selection of ships and my quick hello. If y'all wanna know more about me, feel free to ask. If y'all are on PS4 and need a wing, feel free to ask (May say yes, may say no may be AWOL for long periods of time because I'm in a transition period IRL. But it never hurts to ask).

I'm fairly easy going and tend not to focus on grinding (I like experimentation without feeling pressured, and I'm not concerned with having the best of the best). All in all, that's me!

Stay Dangerous!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hi there, Mobius!

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:45 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander JamSlammin.

You've got a nice fleet there! :)

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organise with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 am

Hello and welcome to the group Commander JamSlammin.

JamSlammin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JamSlammin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby JamSlammin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:00 am

Thanks for the welcome! I sent out a request a few weeks ago to the MobiusPvE account, but no dice. Hopefully, adding my name to that thread will suffice. Thanks for pointing it out!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:05 am

JamSlammin wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I sent out a request a few weeks ago to the MobiusPvE account, but no dice. Hopefully, adding my name to that thread will suffice. Thanks for pointing it out!

If it's been a few weeks, something went wrong. Did you follow the two steps below?

1) Fill out and submit this registration form.

2) As explained on the form, send an in-game join request for your (one) preferred private group.

Ingame group 'MOBIUS PVE EURASIA' = Europe/Asia
Ingame group 'MOBIUS PVE' = Americas
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper