Capricos

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Capricos
Novice
Novice
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Capricos

Postby Capricos » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:02 am

Greetings fellow Mobius pilots. I throw this up from time to time... old or new, feel free to friend me. I play exclusively in the Mobius PVE group (the only one I'm in anyway).
I'm triple Elite, have been playing since launch, and am usually around. Bring you fuel, help out, trade wings, advice, etc. I'm generally pretty friendly. Don't always respond as I get preoccupied with other stuff, or don't see the message.

And... pet peeve as a former Army NCO... can we PLEASE start a trend to correct the in-game salute? Whether you think you are looking at the person, or projecting to them... o7 is saluting WAY above your head. Even O7 is goofy.
<O or O>.

FCB1891
Competent
Competent
CMDR: HeliosFCB

Re: Capricos

Postby FCB1891 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Capricos wrote:Greetings fellow Mobius pilots. I throw this up from time to time... old or new, feel free to friend me. I play exclusively in the Mobius PVE group (the only one I'm in anyway).
I'm triple Elite, have been playing since launch, and am usually around. Bring you fuel, help out, trade wings, advice, etc. I'm generally pretty friendly. Don't always respond as I get preoccupied with other stuff, or don't see the message.

And... pet peeve as a former Army NCO... can we PLEASE start a trend to correct the in-game salute? Whether you think you are looking at the person, or projecting to them... o7 is saluting WAY above your head. Even O7 is goofy.
<O or O>.

Welcome to the group CMDR, o7

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh

Re: Capricos

Postby Orochimaru » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:51 am

Capricos wrote:Greetings fellow Mobius pilots. I throw this up from time to time... old or new, feel free to friend me. I play exclusively in the Mobius PVE group (the only one I'm in anyway).

<O or O>.

Welcome CMDR
See you in the void.
o>
:)

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC