Hello everyone

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CyborgMan92

Hello everyone

Postby CyborgMan92 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Hi everyone my name is Quinn, or known as cmdr CyborgMan92 in Elite Dangerous. I'm so excited to make lots of friends and go on tons of adventures with all of you. This is my first time finding a group. I made a request to join Mobius PVE on Saturday and still waiting but when I'm accepted I will finally be able to play with more people and get more involved.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hello everyone

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:25 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander CyborgMan92.

It can take a little while for our group admins to review join requests. Did you fill out and submit this registration form, as well as send an in-game join request for the Mobius PvE private group? As long as you did both of those things, I'm sure your request will be reviewed soon.

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hello everyone

Postby DarkMere » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:39 am

Welcome to the group Commander CyborgMan92.

Return to “Introductions”