New to Mobius, not new to E:D

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
William Wolfen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: William Wolfen
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

New to Mobius, not new to E:D

Postby William Wolfen » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:21 pm

I've been playing E:D on and off for about 2 years now, but I just found this group and signed up. I've put in my request in game and through the join form on here in addition to the forum membership. Still waiting for group approval ingame.

That out of the way, I'm an anti PvP pilot who enjoys cooperating with other pilots when possible. I fly an Imperial Courier and I'm working on unlocking engineers so I can get it properly upgraded. I'm going for what will amount to a long range combat/exploration mix. Weapon loadout is still up in the air, but I'm trying different things. Lightweight upgrades will be the magic of the build, of course. I've had both a Vulture and an ASP Explorer before and neither really felt right, though the Vulture was a mean combat ship. Hopefully I can make something worthwhile out of the Courier, and subsequently learn to fly it properly.

I look forward to seeing y'all out there when I get in.

o7

William Wolfen

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: New to Mobius, not new to E:D

Postby Xebeth » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander William Wolfen

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby DarkMere » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Welcome William Wolfen hope you enjoy this group as much as I do myself.

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello! I have two iCouriers. Its probably my fave ship in the game. Also, don't forget about advanced thrusters for it. I've but G3 dirty drives on it and it'll do over 700ms :D

William Wolfen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: William Wolfen

Postby William Wolfen » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:19 am

RD-83 wrote:Hello! I have two iCouriers. Its probably my fave ship in the game. Also, don't forget about advanced thrusters for it. I've but G3 dirty drives on it and it'll do over 700ms :D

I love it too. Handles great, though I need to work on the shield resistances. I've got the enhanced thrusters and some sort of upgrade on them, but for the life of me can't remember whether it's dirty or clean or what grade.

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:19 am

Hi and welcome, I am another fan of the iCourier and have engineered the living daylights out of mine and it is just superb, easily holding it's own in conflict zones against much larger ships, and the manoeuvrability is second to none as standard, once the drives are upgraded you can literally run rings around other ships :)
If memory serves my shields are around 800mj's which for the size of the ships is absurd :)

See you in the void o7

Return to “Introductions”