Greetings from Cliffjumper

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CMDR Cliffjumper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cliffjumper
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Greetings from Cliffjumper

Postby CMDR Cliffjumper » Tue May 09, 2017 12:34 am

Greetings Commanders!

I'm CMDR Cliffjumper in ED.

I've been playing Elite since I was a kid, and that was the 'original' game on the Commodore 64!.
I also played Frontier: Elite II on the Amiga and PC, and was really exceited to see Elite Dangerous appear.

I didn't get to know about the game until the Beta phase, joining around 3 months before the beta ended.

My style of play is mixed and depends on my mood.

I've done some exploring, some bounty hunting, a lot of trading, and a lot of courier work.
I've never done any piracy.... that's just not me.
The worst I've done is the Robigo Mines slavery runs, but that was just to gain a lot of credits to afford an Annaconda so I could make some longer distance jumps for exploring.

I found this group after watching Isinona's new video where he's tangling with the Smiling Dog Crew.
After seeing a comment telling someone to 'google them', I found an article on eurogamer about the SDC, which mentioned this group.

The SDC group are a bunch of anti-social idiots!
They get off in making other people miserable.
They're the kind of people who, as teenagers stood in a gang on street corners mouthing off at strangers just because they walked by them, the kinds of kids who run behind a bus and press the emergency engine shutdown buttons so they could laugh at the confusion on the drivers face, and then give him verbal when he tells them off.

Those kinds of players (and I've encountered a few of them) are the reason that I generally don't play in 'open'.

But I'm a social person, so, I'm interested in joining a private group within the game, and it'd be nice to play in the 'open' for a change.

Cheers

Cliff

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Greetings from Cliffjumper

Postby JohnLuke » Tue May 09, 2017 10:58 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Cliffjumper.

Ah, the ol' Commodore 64 days. Man..... that shows how old we are. :lol:

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Introductions”