Cmdr Black Locust signing in

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Black Locust
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Black Locust
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Cmdr Black Locust signing in

Postby Black Locust » Sun May 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi all!
I'm Cmdr Black Locust and I'm from Zagreb, Croatia and i consider myself a veteran gamer.
I have first played Elite on my C64 back in the 1986. Loading times from the cassette were crazy. Now i'm playing mainly PvE and have some 300+ hours of gameplay.
Since navigating trough space can get lonely sometimes i decided to join in Mobius for some company. ;)
At the moment I'm busy unlocking engineers, currently struggling to get that Sirius permit.

Navigate safely and i hope to see you in-game! o7

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Cmdr Black Locust signing in

Postby JohnLuke » Sun May 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Black Locust.

That Sirius permit is a bugger. :(

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Black Locust
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Black Locust » Sun May 07, 2017 8:09 pm

I'll most definitely get more involved with Mobius goals after i grind those pesky engineers... Thank you for accepting me in this great community!

mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: BlueCoder

Postby mhildebrand » Sun May 07, 2017 8:58 pm

Black Locust wrote:Hi all!
I'm Cmdr Black Locust and I'm from Zagreb, Croatia and i consider myself a veteran gamer.
I have first played Elite on my C64 back in the 1986. Loading times from the cassette were crazy. Now i'm playing mainly PvE and have some 300+ hours of gameplay.
Since navigating trough space can get lonely sometimes i decided to join in Mobius for some company. ;)
At the moment I'm busy unlocking engineers, currently struggling to get that Sirius permit.

Navigate safely and i hope to see you in-game! o7

Hey Black Locust! I'm new to Mobius also. I'm also a new player in elite with a total play time of 3 weeks! I've worked my way up to a Cobra Mk3 and I have only 3m credits. I'll love to hear some ways you've made credits, as I am still experimenting.

BlueCoder in game...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Mon May 08, 2017 2:50 am

mhildebrand wrote:I've worked my way up to a Cobra Mk3 and I have only 3m credits.

I flew a cobra for quite some time. Great little ships. :D

EDIT: Also, welcome, Locust :mrgreen:

Black Locust
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Black Locust » Mon May 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks for warm welcome!
@mhildebrand: best way to crack some quick bucks is (at least was for me) to do passenger missions.
As soon as you get enough money for ASPX, buy it and grab fuel scoop along with passenger cabins and make
rounds from your preferred station. Take only sightseeing tours of 2-3 stops and gradually you'll be earning
4-5 mils per run. It's maybe not the fastest way to earn money but it's relatively easy and is a good kickstart.

mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby mhildebrand » Mon May 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Black Locust wrote:Thanks for warm welcome!
@mhildebrand: best way to crack some quick bucks is (at least was for me) to do passenger missions.
As soon as you get enough money for ASPX, buy it and grab fuel scoop along with passenger cabins and make
rounds from your preferred station. Take only sightseeing tours of 2-3 stops and gradually you'll be earning
4-5 mils per run. It's maybe not the fastest way to earn money but it's relatively easy and is a good kickstart.

That's cool. I haven't even seen mission yet that involves passengers. I will be on the lookout for them.

Black Locust
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Black Locust » Mon May 08, 2017 9:12 pm

mhildebrand wrote:That's cool. I haven't even seen mission yet that involves passengers. I will be on the lookout for them.

This goes only if you play ED:Horizons... You can find these at the "Passenger lounge" in the station menu.
For the base game i'd recommend trading (you can find some good loop trade routes at Elite: Dangerous Database)

mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby mhildebrand » Tue May 09, 2017 12:39 am

Black Locust wrote:
mhildebrand wrote:That's cool. I haven't even seen mission yet that involves passengers. I will be on the lookout for them.

This goes only if you play ED:Horizons... You can find these at the "Passenger lounge" in the station menu.
For the base game i'd recommend trading (you can find some good loop trade routes at Elite: Dangerous Database)

I'll try both! (I do have Horizons).

Thanks.

Return to “Introductions”