CMDR Kyle Kent saying hello

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
K_Daffy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kyle Kent
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Kyle Kent saying hello

Postby K_Daffy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello I'm Daffy, CMDR Kyle Kent in game I am American I work as a Marine Vessel Agent in the real world and deal with people from all over the globe and its great! I live on the east coast of the US and mostly play ED at night and into the wee hours of the morning. Found out about Mobius recently and signed up for the Mobius PVE group; the fact is that I'm terrified of player interactions in open so wanted to start here to build my confidence, make friends and eventually get into PVP but not just yet. In game I am a bounty Hunter and trade vessel protection agent for my friends when they need it. Most of the time you can find me bobbing in and around the Binjia systems RES's and Carr Orbital or systems close by I'm still a very basic player still earning money to be able to go out and do any community stuff don't have a grip on the whole game but I'm an ok pilot for combat and will help if I'm able to. OH! if you come across a Federal Assault ship with the name Black Sunshine (yes its a rob zombie song reference) you found me :D

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Kyle Kent saying hello

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Kyle Kent.

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

X3N0D3ATH
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: X3N0D3ATH

Postby X3N0D3ATH » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Welcome CMDR, kick your feet up, make yourself at home.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Last edited by X3N0D3ATH on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K_Daffy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kyle Kent

Postby K_Daffy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:46 am

Thanks I read the policy before signing up I made sure that was first so I could be a good member and I have joined discord and saved the Teamspeak servers and added my name to the friends list as suggested I have already read several sources within the forums that the addition of people to the mobius pve servers has been put on hold until the mobius group issues get sorted out with the what i guess is the next FD update to help address this issue.

Return to “Introductions”