CMDR MrZurkon90

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Mr_Zurkon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MrZurkon90
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR MrZurkon90

Postby Mr_Zurkon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Hey,

Just got the game for my Vive and im looking to do PvE stuff with people and I heard you guys were the best so I thought I would introduce myself.

I am a 27 year old guy from the UK. I work from home but luckily theres never much to do so im free for most of the day and always up for some games etc.

I have discord and im a pretty chilled out guy so im happy to sit on there and chat with people, I do vape though so every now and then you may hear an inhale haha.

I have applied to you guys in game but its saying that the group is full, so this is more of an application than an introduction I suppose!

But yeah id like to play with some guys that are PvE focused instead of getting shot in the back by random players because they can. Plus im very new so id like to have a go at all aspects of the game and doing that in solo mode got pretty dull.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Thanks,

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR MrZurkon90

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander MrZurkon90.

Geez... I wish I could work from home and play most of the day. :roll:

The learning curve in E-D is pretty steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help.

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Mr_Zurkon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MrZurkon90
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: CMDR MrZurkon90

Postby Mr_Zurkon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:47 am

Yes I will probably have lots of questions, im 12 hours in and have just been flying around and not really sure what to do. I have joined the Order of Mobius so hopefully i can get some directions to the station!

Return to “Introductions”