CMDR McKale Kross

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
McKale Kross
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: McKale Kross
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR McKale Kross

Postby McKale Kross » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:13 am

Hello everyone, just joined ready to dive in, i am a total newb at the moment but really ready to get to it. I would like to be part of Mobius to play with others in a safe environment (PVE). Not a big fan of getting ganked or griefed when I'm just starting, and hate playing solo...so boring. I put in request for Mobius pve in game, just awaiting acceptance...cant wait. would love to get to know everyone here.

Me...im 39 yrd old male, currently living in Wyoming. Im a Kitchen Supervisor at a healthcare center here. I love playing games, my favorite pass time, 1st person shooters, space sims, MMORGs, Survival games...im also a bit of a dork, D&D 5th ed. and MTG are my favorite RL games to play...hope to be playing with you all soon...

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR McKale Kross

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:53 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander McKale Kross.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help. :)

Wyoming, huh? I have family in Cheyenne.

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

McKale Kross
Harmless
Harmless

Postby McKale Kross » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:25 pm

awesome, I live in Cheyenne...lol. thank you for the acceptence

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: RE: Re: CMDR McKale Kross

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:36 pm

McKale Kross wrote:awesome, I live in Cheyenne...lol. thank you for the acceptence

Wow! Small world, huh? :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

McKale Kross
Harmless
Harmless

Postby McKale Kross » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:44 pm

ok here are some questions, I have a Logitech extreme 3d pro, old Logitech G15 keyboard and mouse. Best setup would be great...
Also i tried playing solo...I fear im going to be out of fuel before i get to my 1st mission drop off...was so far away. the introduction mission. I play Eve online since 2010 and that game has a steep learning curve...but 15 million SP later im pretty good there...mine like a boss there...ill learn the game....for sure. should i delete and restart with same ingame name being as im most likely going to be dead afloat in space on my first mission...rofl

McKale Kross
Harmless
Harmless

Postby McKale Kross » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:46 pm

oh and sorry for the posts..I already joined the discord and TS...was just waiting to be approved before i logged in them..lol ;)

Return to “Introductions”