Cmdr Mollymawk

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Mollymawk
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mollymawk
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Cmdr Mollymawk

Postby Mollymawk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Hiya,

I'm new back to the game after a long spell away. I've not played much since before Horizons.
I've finally got my x52 working again after replacing a bad linking cable, this was the main reason for not playing in the first place.
I've even got my EdTracker working, well almost, it suffers from ADHD and drifts off to the side to look at something inside my ship, I may have to get one of the new ones at some point.

I've really enjoyed trying to learn how to fly again over the last couple of evenings. I've just been flying about in my old asp, i thought it was well fitted for bounty hunting but the fitting is probably very out of date, which I imagine is why I am now stuck in space unable to dock or shoot anything. I do have enough to cover insurance but i'm not actually dead, and I can fly around fine, i just can't communicate.

In the past I never had a ship cause me to lose comms to stations before, and I don't remember my weapons being damaged beyond use before i'm sure they used to just come back on line after a time. I was actually winning the fight too, or so I thought. then my sensors died, then my guns died, then I ran off.

I am sat outside a station now, wondering what to do. i can't talk to them to request docking. Do I have to self destruct? If this was real world the sensible thing would be to land on a planet and walk over to a station and knock on the door, lol. I'll give it a few days and then see if I feel like crashing into a sun.

See you in space o/ (once I bite the bullet and blow this dumb ship up)

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Cmdr Mollymawk

Postby Xebeth » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Mollymawk

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

troopi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Johnny Hazard

Postby troopi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:12 am

Mollymawk,
Try the 4th panel reboot&repair module option. Bear in mind that it will damage your other modules, but will attempt to repair the comms. Just do it in a station's range, in case it damages your life support or fsd.

Pam Demonium
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Pam Demonium

Postby Pam Demonium » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:46 pm

More EVE avatars, who knew

cmdr 0303
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 0303

Postby cmdr 0303 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Just go inside the hub or stay above the docking space, till they shoot you down...suicide is not an option ; )
Welcome BTW !!!
"Oggi in figura, domani in sepoltura" (Today in person, tomorrow in the grave)

Mollymawk
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mollymawk

Postby Mollymawk » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 am

Pam Demonium wrote:More EVE avatars, who knew

but I did change the background to an elite engine.

Return to “Introductions”