CMDR Serylt

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Serylt
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Serylt
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Serylt

Postby Serylt » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Greetings, fellow Commanders,

My name is Serylt, I am from Germany, I speak both German and English, and have been playing Elite Dangerous since December 2015, if I recall correctly. Talking about myself for a while, I am a science and science-fiction enthusiast alike. One of my major fields of interest are astronomy and information technology and I have been playing and enjoying games like Elite, Sins of a Solar Empire, Stellaris, et cetera (so to speak "Space-related games") for a very long time.

Over these two years of playing E-D I have amassed about 500 hours of game time, which seems to be pretty average - compared to other long-term players - and I am playing the game as diverse as possible while focusing on Exploration with my favourite ship, the ASP Explorer. :mrgreen:
I prefer to play PvE and like bounty hunting and trading as well - and I am generally open to discussions and meeting new people.

The only downside is that I tend to become inactive in forums after a couple of months.

Anyway, that's about it - anything I can think of in a mere twenty minutes.
If there's anything you wanna know, feel free to message me. :)

(Edit: I am playing on PC)

Fly Safe.
Last edited by Serylt on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Serylt

Postby Xebeth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Serylt

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “Introductions”