CMDR Humannoyed

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Humannoyed
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Humannoyed
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Humannoyed

Postby Humannoyed » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Salute! Commander Humannoyed reporting in.
Playing ED for 2 weeks now, still learning how things work properly. Current ship is a good old Cobra Mk.III, doing various assignments for the feds and a little bit of trading. Current location is Wolf 397, Trophy Camp of course, trying out my first mods.

RL: I live in Germany, near the city of Aachen at the border to the Netherlands. I'm 38 years old and work in elderly care.
Despite being a massive FE2-fanboy back in the 90s I'm relatively late to ED because I hadn't proper hardware to run ED until 2 weeks ago.

Hope to see some of you ingame, travel safe!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Humannoyed

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Humannoyed.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so.... be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help. :) The 'tips and tricks' thread that I linked to below has a lot of great info as well.

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Introductions”