Hi CMDR Anthroputer

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
anthroputer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: anthroputer
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hi CMDR Anthroputer

Postby anthroputer » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:48 am

Hello Folks,

Found about this group a few days ago. Been playing ED for awhile, have logged in over 300 hours and just got my Python. And I love it!

I'm a old fart (50 yrs) and this is the game I imaged when I was a kid playing asteroids. I'm also a big ARMA player and really like the team work /social aspect of the game and was hoping to find that with ED. Been playing open most of the time, and have only came across 2 other players since playing. One vaporized my ship without an intro, and had a good chat with the other.

When I found out about this group, I knew I needed to give it a try.

I mostly hang out in Alliance systems, but also have friendly status with Federation.

Look forward to chatting and playing with you guys.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hi CMDR Anthroputer

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:13 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Anthroputer.

At your 'old' age, you fit right in here. I'm an older fart than you (54) and we have several group members in their 60's and 70's. :)

Love the Python! Congrats on getting one. Absolutely one of my favorite ships in the game. 8-)

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Introductions”