CMDR Lemaru

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Lemaru
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lemaru
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Lemaru

Postby Lemaru » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi all,

Looking to join the Xbox EU group so thought I should say hi.

Only recently started playing ED after initially hating the control scheme on the XBox (they want to hurry up with the keyboard support) but now having got used to it I'm getting into it.

Many years ago I invested most of my teenage years stuck into Frontier Elite 2 on the Amiga so loving the game, they done a great job (apart from the he Xbox controls of course... Damn you lack of keyboard support)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Lemaru

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Welcome to the group! Here's some info you'll need to join our Xbox group.....

How to Join Mobius on the Xbox:

joining us on the Xbox is both simpler and more complicated at the same time, as its invite only we will need to know your gamer tag so you will either need to join the forums and post a request in the appropriate thread, or join our facebook group and post an invite request.

To join us on the Xbox via our forums:

as with the PC/Mac group you will need to join the the group that best fits the time you play,

to join the EU based group you need to post in this Forum with your gamer tag + [Mobius EU] as the post title: here

to join the US based group you need to post in this Forum with your gamer tag + [Mobius US] as the post title: here

To join us on the Xbox via our Facebook group:

send a request to join the facebook group from your account (https://www.facebook.com/groups/699011180175023) once accepted post a hello message giving your gamer tag and the group you wish to join.

with either method of joining, once you post, the relevant group admin will review your request and send you an invite to the group in game.

once you accept you are ready to play.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Introductions”