CMDR Nenacu sounding off!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Nenacu
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nenacu
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Nenacu sounding off!

Postby Nenacu » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Greetings CMDRs! o7

Just signed up for Mobius and quite excited to join and play with like-minded people. Been playing Elite for probably way too long in smaller groups, private, and a little bit of open. Currently ~1500LY away from the bubble, bouncing around the bottom of the disc on Neutron Star Power to make it back home and to turn that Pathfinder into my first Elite.

Hit me up if you ever need a combat buddy, a member of a convoy, or just another voice on the line to stave off the space madenss. :D

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Nenacu sounding off!

Postby smartroad » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and
Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Return to “Introductions”