Greetings Commanders!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
masaokun
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Masao-Kun
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Greetings Commanders!

Postby masaokun » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:31 pm

First of all, thank you for allowing me to fly with you all! I've been flying alone for almost a year now, but I realized, when investigating the alient ruins, that I was going to need help working through the alien mystery, not to mention the security of working as a team. Even after the alien encryption is no longer valid, I've come to realize that it's a bit lonely out in space after a while. I'm glad to find a group of like-minded commanders to let me associate with. I look forward to seeing you all out in the black.

-Commander Masao-Kun

((I'm usually a solo player, but I am willing to group with fun pve players. Just be aware that I have never done any grouping in ED yet, so I'm not comfortable with the controls! I also play ED with my Vive in VR, which can be challenging to switch to typing, lol. I'm RP friendly, but haven't even tried to do so in ED, yet. I really don't care for PvP at all, since I view games as a way to relax and enjoy myself. I guess I'm really becoming a dirty casual, but I don't care - that's just how I have fun. As for other games, I've played WoW some, but mostly played City of Heroes as Glow-Plug (and some other alts on Virtue). If you have any questions, just ask! Thanks again for letting me join!))

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Greetings Commanders!

Postby Xebeth » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Masao-Kun

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

masaokun
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Masao-Kun
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Greetings Commanders!

Postby masaokun » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Forgot to mention I'm in Mobius PvE - US Central timezone.

Return to “Introductions”