CMDR Edalyn Isagar

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CMDR Edalyn Isagar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Edalyn Isagar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Edalyn Isagar

Postby CMDR Edalyn Isagar » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Lo' Commanders,

I'm Edalyn Isagar, flier of no colors in particular. That said, I've committed myself to assist the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy in establishing itself in the newly settled Colonia. This is certainly not a statement of allegiance to the MCRN; rather, this is a vehicle to my expatting from my current home in Gateway.

I'm hoping to cross paths with many of you in the near future. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to me should you want to fly together, or anything else.

CMDR Edalyn Isagar
Isagar Endeavors

//

I enjoy RP above most other aspects of this game, and am really looking to get involved in the background-sim stuff. Would be great to be a part of a new faction, but I do RP an anarchist (non-violent). All of that said, let me know if anyone has any RP ideas. I am going to start making a move to Colonia, to live on the frontier so-to-speak.

Nice meeting you all!

Edalyn Isagar

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Edalyn Isagar

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Edalyn Isagar. We've got quite a few members heading to Colonia, so you will certainly have some neighbors there. :)

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Introductions”