CMDR Nokrahs

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Nokrahs
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nokrahs
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Nokrahs

Postby Nokrahs » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:51 am

Greetings fellow Commanders!

My Name is CMDR Nokrahs or Sharkon if you spell it backwards. I'm new to Mobius but not new to Elite and the prequels.

Actually my first ride in a "Cobra MK III" was 1985 running the game "Elite" on my lovely C64 and looks like I'm playing this game for quite some time now.

I'm sitting in Europe/Germany and a ton of people here love "Space Sims" and "RPG Games". So I'm one of them and played many games like Elite, the "X" Series until they buried it with "Rebirth", MMO Games such as "Star Wars Galaxies" and of course the Chris Roberts outputs with my Flightstick in one Hand and Popcorn in the other.

I also love Science Fiction Movies and as far as I can tell, there aren't that many good ones out there but a whole bunch of bad ones.

"Elite: Dangerous" is a "homecoming" for me in many ways and I played about 1000+ Hours now in Open or Solo Modes. Elite was never a "Multiplayer Game" to me but things changed and I like the Idea of sharing the Universe with other Commanders as long as they don't ruin my experience by doing silly stuff such as killing people in open space over and over again without any game related reason, just because "they can". Not talking about "real" Pirates, because the ones I met so far just wanted my cargo and I had some fun and interesting conversations at times.

However, this brings me to Mobius and the "PvE" Idea which I think is a good approach by offering people the way to "virtually" play in "open" without the "unwanted surprises" along the way.

well, that's pretty much it I think. My playstyle is not tailored around one particular "Profession" because I love to enjoy all of the content given to me by Frontier Development. I worked many weeks as a Miner and after I got my Python the Job as a Merchant was a thing for a while and at this point I'm working on unlocking all Engineers which is interesting in many ways because one of them made me travel 5000 ly away from Sol while another tells me to engage in combat.

I'm a "Freelancer" Pilot and an Ally with all of the "Superpowers". However, I did more for the Feds so far because I wanted a Corvette which is a very powerful Ship right there and I like it a lot.

see you in space fellow Mobius Commanders!

best regards,

CMDR Nokrahs

Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo

Re: CMDR Nokrahs

Postby Nanosmo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Welcome!

Nice to have you around, feel free to add me in game: Nanosmo

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:52 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Nokrahs.

It sounds like you have a very well rounded E-D 'career'. :)

The Vette is certainly a worthy goal. It's a hell of a ship. :evil:

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Nokrahs
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nokrahs

Postby Nokrahs » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Greetings again and thanks for the warm welcome and the suggested Links. Already followed on FB and installed Discord.

There is one thing confusing me still. I got two private groups to choose from : "Mobius" and "Mobius PvE". Is there a different for ruleset for the PvE one?

best regards and fly save!

CMDR Nokrahs

Return to “Introductions”