CMDR ThomasWJames (XBox One)

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
ThomasWJames
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ThomasWJames
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR ThomasWJames (XBox One)

Postby ThomasWJames » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Hello everyone I bought Elite: Dangerous just the other day on XBox One because my PC is not that great to run it and they don't have all the versions I wanted on the Mac; therefore I opted for the XBox One version and got the $60 bundle. I've deleted my saves and restarted three times already and now after watching all the videos and playing all the tutorials (Wave 7 in the fighting one) I was ready to start playing for "real" yesterday.

My ideal role (at least I think) will be Trader/Explorer with a little Mining and Bounty Hunting thrown in but I think I like the idea of Trading/Smuggling/Explorer. Not much into PvP so I decided to join Mobius group after learning they have the same mindset as myself.

A little about me...my Gamertag on XBox One is ThomasWJames, however, to the gaming world I'm better known as "Grayfox" it is my typical username when I can get it on everything. Personal life I'm 36 year old teacher from New Jersey and consider myself a gamer as well. My claim to fame in gaming now is probably that I am Fleet Leader of one of the largest and active Fleets and Armadas in Star Trek Online (PC) at Liberty Task Force (Fed)/Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) (http://www.libertytaskforce.com) and the S.T.O.F.A. Armada (http://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa). If you ever want to play Star Trek Online feel free to friend me there my in-game handle is Grayfox@GrayfoxJames (we also have two TeamSpeaks for the Fleet and Armada). I've been running the fleet since 2013 so I'm not new to MMO's but I am new to Elite: Dangerous and playing with others on XBox One.

My experience of playing with others on XBox One is not that great because it was through GTA V and people there are well...let's just say not very mature. Again, I'm hoping to join some like-minded players and getting some help learning this awesome game and perhaps creating some new online friends.

Looking forward to joining those on XBox One! I have a lot of learning to do so please be patient with me :) take care and see you all in space!

Best Regards
-Thomas W. James a.k.a. "The Grayfox"

Return to “Introductions”