Shayde Greycloak

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Shayde
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shayde Greycloak
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Shayde Greycloak

Postby Shayde » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Played the original Elite back in '84 on the BBC B. Been a fan ever since, although I didn't really give the previous sequels a fair chance, as they just didn't live up to my expectations from my initial viewing.

But this one is looking like it will...and more !

My only worry, having had some unpleasant experiences with other MMOs, was how ED would handle 'griefers' and 'gankers', and I'm not entirely convinced the full Open Play game world will have things in place that will totally eliminate such antisocial behaviour. PvP always seems to attract and encourage those kinds of people. So I was, very sadly in some ways, resigning myself to probably playing either offline, or online and solo. Until now :)

Mobius' private group is exactly what I want. I love multiplayer co-op PvE....nothing better than teaming up with other like minded players to forge a joint path through a game world. I absolutely love it. So now I'm set up with the group, the forum, and TeamSpeak to have some voice comms. Thank you to everyone who is going to be part of our grand adventure, and most of all to Mobius for setting this all up for us !

See you out there, commanders !

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Shayde Greycloak

Postby GlobusDiablo » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Welcome aboard Commander! :)

Nemetos
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Nemetos

Postby Nemetos » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Shayde wrote: So I was, very sadly in some ways, resigning myself to probably playing either offline, or online and solo. Until now :)

Mobius' private group is exactly what I want. I love multiplayer co-op PvE....nothing better than teaming up with other like minded players to forge a joint path through a game world. I absolutely love it.

Same here mate ...

Welcome, and cheers !!

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:22 pm

You have com to the right place, Shayde!
See you in space, soon.

Return to “Introductions”