Archer McGinty

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Archer_McGinty
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Archer McGinty
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Archer McGinty

Postby Archer_McGinty » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:45 am

Greetings Commanders :)

I am Archer McGinty, Bounty Hunter/Pirate based out of Freeport at your service.

I am based in Australia and play most nights (GMT +9.30) for a few hours along with usually streaming my play on Twitchtv (http://www.twitch.tv/webferret) as well.

Thanks for the invite to Mobius (Been on Mobius awhiles now, didnt notice there was a website - need to open my eyes more)

Archers Bio:

This is a character that I have used since I played Elite on the C64, and has moved on through the years of gaming in all manners of space games.

Name: Archer "Doubleback" Mc'Ginty

Last reported location: Freeport Starport.

Bounty: Rising daily!

I am Archer "Doubleback" Mc'Ginty, Bounty Hunter/Pirate of the Freeport. I don't remember much of my youth, only that I started working aboard Bounty Hunter ships out of Freeport around the age of 12. I found I had an affinity with piloting fast attack craft, especially at high speeds and tights turns.

It was on my first mission as pilot of a heap of junk that I earned my name "Doubleback". There is nothing like hiding in asteroid field and waiting on freighters running contraband to outer system stations for quick credits, they were always the best prey.

With my skills, I could come in from behind, take out there main engines and then "Doubleback" and come in for the kill before the ship crew even knew what hit'em. This is the tactics I am famous for and utilize to my best ability each and every day whilst in space. I know time is against me and I know I shall not be one of the old pilots telling war stories in Freeport Starport bar, but this is something I embrace, not fear. For the day shall eventually come when I am no more than matter floating in space myself.

Need my services, you shall find me in Freeport with my friends Aina Jardins and Jack Blade - Buy us a round or two, and if the credits are right, you may have some extra friends riding shotgun for your next mission.

Archer "Doubleback" Mc'Ginty, Commander of the Lady Jane "I find it rude to laugh, when I have multi-cannons aimed at your head"

Cheers

Archer McGinty
Last edited by Archer_McGinty on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Archer McGinty

Postby GlobusDiablo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:06 am

Welcome Archer. Yes, I hear the eyes go blind first... :)

Avago-Earo
Master
Master
CMDR: AVAGO EARO

Postby Avago-Earo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:22 am

Greetings Commander.
"Wibble"

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:36 am

Welcome, Archer! Nice bio. :)
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Hello Coammander Archer McGinty!
Welcome to the group and forums! Really loving the RP intro! Make it so much more fun playing.
Fly safe, and see you in space.

Return to “Introductions”