Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Deviltoker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DevilToker
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Deviltoker » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:37 am

CMDR_DevilToker
Real name John
Just getting started with Elite Dangerous on the PS4

muli
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: muli
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby muli » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:43 pm

hi all
cmrd muli
glad to join PVE

Dr Ken Noisewater
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dr Ken Noisewater

Postby Dr Ken Noisewater » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Hello! Still waiting on my invite being accepted so maybe I'm jumping the gun, but anywho.

New to Elite, combat focused at the moment, lots of griefers in open so this seems like fun for day to day playing without being completely isolated. Going to do BGS stuff at some point.

Dr Ken Noisewater in game :D

Greekfiend
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sevastian Pratchett

Postby Greekfiend » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:07 am

Hello! I'm glad to be joining. Looking forward to some awesome co-op.

Iucharbius
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Iucharbius

Postby Iucharbius » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:16 am

I'm Bill, CMDR Iucharbius in-game. I'm not crazy about unrestricted PvP - AI is never sociopathic, and a PvE environment gives me a chance to not have my experience ruined by anybody else, and ensures that I don't inadvertently ruin somebody else's experience.

I just hit Elite in exploration and am about to head back in from the black and jump back into my Clipper. Maybe I'll put my AspX in a museum or something - the poor thing's paint is at 0%. Patina is what I call it, though.

I hope to see all of you out there. 07 CMDRs.

-B

apk1973
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: apk1973
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby apk1973 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:18 pm

o7 everyone, im new here and new to the game, I was told about this group by a friend that is already a member so thought id give it a go as I wasn't having much luck on my own, as for PVE or PvP I didn't really have a clue what they were to they were explained to me and would rather have friends and people around me instead of trying to do it all alone. Anyway hope to see you all in the vasts of space

k0nsultt1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: k0nsultt1

Postby k0nsultt1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Hi,

I'am Eero, CMDR k0nsultt1. See you in starport...

OdiousWrecks
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Odious Wrecks

Postby OdiousWrecks » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey, All

CMDR Odious Wrecks in-game. 350+ hours into E:D, mostly spent exploring and trading. but I'm finding that I like a little bounty hunting too.

I have a low tolerance for griefers and trolls, so Mobius sounds like it'll be a great place to hang out.

See you in the black

o7

Lavyeat
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lavyeat

Postby Lavyeat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi

I'm CMDR Lavyeat. I'm not big on PvP but like seeing other CMDR's around for immersion if nothing else.

wyrdling
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wyrdling

Postby wyrdling » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:49 am

Hello my CMDR name is also Wyrdling, pretty new to the game. I really don't like PVP and absolutely hate seal clubbers... made the mistake of not selecting solo one time and was out trying practicing fuel scooping in my little sidewinder and a CMDR Vorkyn (may his name be forever cursed) says "Wasup....", interdicts me and then proceeds to blast me to space dust... Fortunately being a mostly stock sidewinder I just lost out on a number of missions I was heading back to turn in.... and then a couple fines for mission failures. Anyways - still learning the game and all the controls....on launching from inside a station... I still occasionally hit booster instead of thrust up... makes for an interesting time trying to not not die just leaving the station, lol. Been mostly just doing courier missions and trying to upgrade my ship etc. Now flying a Cobra MKIII now and spent many times the purchase price on upgrades on it. I like the idea of playing with others, over than just going it all alone.

Anyone else buy a new ship get some new weapons, go to deploy your hardpoints and then find out that you on emergency oxygen because your deployed configuration pulled too much power? - Yeap did that. Upgraded my life support system after I got ambushed by a NPC and it took out my canopy.... I died outside the nearest station... sad times, lol. Anyways, hope to hangout in game with a group of people and check out wing missions etc. I am in the US - California, no set play times, get on when I can.

Cheers!

Wyrdling

Return to “Introductions”