Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Boendil
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Boendil
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Boendil » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:06 pm

CMDR Boendil,

Hi all, currently i am scanning planets to get credits up after i lost my chieftain to a wing. Not reallly into PVP, but hhopfully see you all in game :)

Simon

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:08 am

Hi all,

I'll re-introduce myself too :) My ingame name is also Tifu and I'm with the Hull Seals team of the DW2 fleet - which is my first exploration trip. Been here a while in Mobius but have been inactive for a while. Guess that changes as of now :)

Martin Shepherd
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Martin Shepherd

Postby Martin Shepherd » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:29 am

Hello Mobius!

CMDR Martin Shepherd here.

Late to the Distant Worlds 2 Party so... hope to see kindred spirits out in the black some time.

And maybe, Tifu, call on you guys when the going gets tough *smirks*

Fly safe, everyone.

Khaosgnostic
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Red Rite Khaos

Postby Khaosgnostic » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:42 pm

93!

Started playing after the recent Steam sale, at the moment trying to make a little money exploring star systems and finding out how this game works. Solo play is kinda boring but I'm scared of being ambushed, so I'd like to join a place without pvp.

93 93/93.
Humanas actiones non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari; sed intellegere curavi.

pressy II
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Pressy II

Postby pressy II » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:19 pm

o7 Comanders,

I'm a late commer to Distance World 2, so I head about Mobius. I plan to go all the way.

Greetings Pressy II

PS: I'm an alter ego of Pressy, who wants to stay in the bubble, so he created me as second account :)
registered on INARA and EDSM

Zoltah-Talion
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zoltar-Talion
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Zoltah-Talion » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Greetings CMDRs.

I am very glad to be joining you in Mobius. I've been playing ED on the PS4 for just over a year. I bought a PS4 just to play ED on, because I have memories of the 1980s when the game first appeared for the BBC Micro. I was very young then, but my father would play the game and I would often share it with him, kind of. Playing ED has been both a trip into the past and the future for me.

I wanted to join Mobius because I am currently on a journey to Sag A. When DW2 was starting, I really wanted to take part, but was quite unsure if I could make the time commitment at the present time. I have since decided I really want to help out with the approaching CG to outfit the new station that has just been constructed near Sag A, but as I am flying an unarmed stripped down exploration build Krait Phantom, I really do not want to run the risk of being attacked and destroyed by the gankers who have been following DW2 in Open Mode. I could play in Solo of course, but I thought it would be very nice to see some other CMDRs on the journey and on the CG.

Anyway CMDRs I am looking forward to participation here and maybe you will see me out there!

CMDR Ir1shPHAT
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ir1shPHAT
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby CMDR Ir1shPHAT » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:55 pm

Hey all;

I applied a few days ago, but haven't quite been accepted yet in game (patiently waiting!) lol...

My real name is Dylan, I live in ND. I play on Xbox. I've been playing ED for about 3 years off and on, just taking breaks to play RDR2, Battlefronts, etc. I'm Elite in everything except combat. I'm looking forward to contributing my ships and experience to the group, and especially hunting some bugs if it comes up! I have a fully engineered Krait fitted for bug hunting, but haven't quite been able to solo a Cyclops yet. Got one down to 17% before I ran out of chaff ammo and the thargons killed me lol...I have that and a engineered Chieftan parked out by Atlas ready to go.

I've done everything solo to this point, so have missed out on the wing content minus my RL brother goofing around with it for a few nights lol (we didn't accomplish much). I didn't know what Mobius was about until someone suggested it on a Reddit comment and caused me to look further. My experiences in open, especially around the CG's have been very poor. Lost a rebuy on a FDL due to the mailslot ramming the other night....People killing just for the sake of it, absolutely no benefit confuses me and I want no part of it.

I'm an experienced Miner, pretty much making my Elite rank just on that alone before the new ice minerals became available. I loved to spend hours out at my fav spot before the changes (I do like the new changes, too). I love to explore and will probably be taking a trip to Sag A (bucket list thing) very soon. I have about a little over a hundred systems with my name on them.

I truly am looking forward to helping the GROUP. I can't stress that enough. I'm kind of introverted, but will break the walls down a bit and wing up. It's nice knowing the rules on griefing so that helps tons.

See you out in the black CMDR's! o7

SpaceTrash67
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SpaceTrash67

Postby SpaceTrash67 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:54 am

Hello all -

First off: Thanks for add to PC/ PG 'Mobius PVE America'!

I am a DW2 Latecomer - but have spent most of my time in Solo...wanted to see some other CMDRs out in The Black -but without getting ganked...I have my ~ 69 LY Anaconda outfitted not only for exploration - but also to help those in need with Fuel & Repair Limpets...

Although I started late - I zoomed out to WP4 - then after WP5 - made my first trip to Colonia and transferred a bunch of stored modules to Jacques for the future...Jonked back to WP6 - hit several POIs and visited SAG A* for the first time as well....Now exploring around 'The Centre' - on side away from Colonia...Found my first biologicals as well...

Hope to meet some of you 'out there' - fly safe and o7

Dan
aka 'SpaceTrash67' / Anaconda 'Neutron-Fury-AXR'

DW2 Anaconda build: 'Neutron-Fury-AXR'
Coriolis - Anaconda Xtended Range Explorer

TGBEAR
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TGBEAR

Postby TGBEAR » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:37 pm

:D Hello CMDRS my name is TGBEAR and I have been playing for about 200 hrs on the PC. Thanks for letting being apart of this group. I was refered by Black Knight.

TGBEAR
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TGBEAR

Postby TGBEAR » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:44 pm

Hey all my name is TGBEAR. I have around 200 hours experience and have been doing grinding for federal rank and engineering recently. I was referred by Black Knight and look forward to playing in this group.

Return to “Introductions”