Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
nuker1110
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nuker1110
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby nuker1110 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:33 am

Hello. I'm Nuker1110, or just Nuker, basically everywhere online. I choose PvE over PvP wherever I can because I don't find enjoyment in ruining others' fun, or even in competition online.

I tend to prefer peaceful methods of moneymaking in games where such are available, as well, so I'm a trader/miner. :D

ChokeArtist
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ChokeArtist

Postby ChokeArtist » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:36 am

CMDR ChokeArtist, just looking to play with others without the hassle of being wrecked by players since I just started playing. Looking for exploration, trade and doing missions with others

Cruusher
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cruusher

Postby Cruusher » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:37 am

Hello all and Thank you.I have lived in Oregon for 20 years . My occupation is ironworker/welder. I have only 102 hours in Elite but am loving this game. When I heard about Mobius it caught my attention as my play style resides more in coop in the past with games like Ghost Recon PC, began back in 03 for me inside AlphaSquad was hosting online tournaments for squads all over the globe. Those days are long gone. I'm surprised that it took so long for me to discover ED. And after 102 hours of hauling boom data and getting destroyed for hauling bio-waste, or for no reason / Mobius seems to achieve balance in this game-is what I am looking for. ..Cruusher

Swagageddon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Swagageddon

Postby Swagageddon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:05 am

Greetings! i'm really bad at introductions... My call sign is Swagageddon just got back into the game about a week and a half ago... just got my python geared up for combat have an asp i do my exploring in I have been signed up with Aisling Duval though i don't know if i care enough about the PP to be as involved in it as is required... this all might be too much information or perhaps not enough... haven't done much of the forum thing before... roleplaying in the game i don't know how i feel about this personally I mean I'm a hugh D&D nerd with deep roots in fantasy roleplaying but i don't know if i have enough of the lingo down enough for roleplaying as a pilot...

muad'dib 1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: muad'dib

Postby muad'dib 1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:31 pm

hello all just found this commuity was kickstarter backer but havent played too much have type9 heavy atm and cobra MK1V trading and discovering my way to bigger ships

see you out there

MUAD'DIB

Ed

muad'dib 1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: muad'dib

Postby muad'dib 1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:57 pm

my name is ED from east riding yorks uk played elite and frontier before years ago
not allied to any faction and still learning

TWolfJaeger
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Terrell Jaeger

Postby TWolfJaeger » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 pm

CMDR Terrell Jaeger here, looking for some PVE, exploration and coop wings for bounty CGs. Finally got my Corvette engineered with some healy-beams.

Hi errybody!

Scullyus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Scullyus

Postby Scullyus » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:31 am

Hi,

Just thought I would introduce myself as suggested. Looking forward to the update.

Scullyus

Ptabe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ptabe
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Ptabe » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi all!

Ptabe here, just got the game on xbox and looking forward to deciding how to make my way in the galaxy.

Chose PVE as I tend to prefer that in general anyway, but my atrocious performance in the combat training has convinced me it was the right move! Haha.

See you all around I'm sure!

Dentibus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dentibus

Postby Dentibus » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi hi

Played at launch but gave up before engineering came out, tried once or twice since then but couldnt stay clicked to it

but listening to Expeditionary force has made me want to space pirate and hopefully have my own Private first class A** Hole Skippy the magnificent and bounty hunt hope to see some of you around Eurasia maybe even wing with peeps once i know how

Return to “Introductions”