Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Clobberin' Joe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Clobberin Joe
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Clobberin' Joe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:34 pm

Hi all!

I'm Joe. I just bought an XBox a little over a month ago and saw ED in the lists. I played th e original on the Commodore 64 over 30 ( :shock: ) years ago and loved it. So hapoy to see Elite again.

I look forward to many adventures with everyone as soon as I get my friend request.

Clobberin Joe (no apostrophe) is my Cmdr name. It's a throwback to my favorite toon when City of Heroes was still a thing. :cry:

jams
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: J. Hawkins
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby jams » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:41 am

Greetings! Been playing since beta, recently got a friend interested in this game and decided now was the time to join a pve community :)

cmdr J. Hawkins

o7

Cirrus-Fractus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cirrus-Fractus

Postby Cirrus-Fractus » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Hello fellow stargazers!
Commander Cirrus-Fractus here.
Trading and exploration are my main "hobbies" . Less than one year of playing behind :roll: . I am expecting more peaceful game play in Mobius player group. I have played in Open mostly to feel gaming more social and to reduce nasty game-engine :evil: attacks. Trading can be sick-hard there with Lakon Type 9 . I have used Dolphin as an explorer vessel after being "bus chauffeur" for a while. Achieved empire/fed ranks during zigzaging inside/outside bubble. I'm from Helsinki, Finland.
See You There, Commanders!

SkyBuster
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DarkSkyBuster

Postby SkyBuster » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:18 pm

Greetings fellow Cmdrs,

I'm here for a more alive galaxy. Be it Thargoid hunting, Guardian remant exploration or doing wing related content, I'm in.

In real life I'm a German law student in the end 20ies, about to move on into work life.
To keep a healthy balance between work and free time I dive into science fiction novels and games, do recurve archery, hit occasionally the gym and go traveling whenever I can.

Looking forward for new input and fun with the mobius community.

Jigsaw8700
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jigsaw87pp

Postby Jigsaw8700 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:41 am

Jigsae8700 here. Mainly came here looking for people to play with and talk about builds and other ideas with like minded people.

firstblood754
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Firstblood 754

Postby firstblood754 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:29 am

Hello all,

CMDR Firstblood754 - Playing on XBOX One X. This game is everything I could want and more. Totally addicted and trying to learn as much as I can. Flying a new ASP. I have been totally focused on transporting goods & data. Just purchased my new ASP (The Loganicus 754) and have been steadily upgrading it. Been playing Solo mode only. I want to get into exploring but don't want to risk getting shot down in Online play, but I do wish i was playing with real people. Mobius seems to be the perfect group.

Hope to see you all in outer space soon...

Razor81
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Razor81

Postby Razor81 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:48 am

Hi all!
Cmdr Razor81 here. I've been playing for a few months now, mostly in solo. I don't have much interest in PvP, but I'm looking forward to seeing other cmdrs in game in a pve environment.

I'd like to thank the cake is a lie gaming for their excellent elite dangerous beginners tutorial for pointing this group out.

See you in the black cmdrs.

o7

Spiljak
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Spiljak

Postby Spiljak » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:28 am

Hey everyone!

My name is Daniel Spiljak, 30 years old, and i live in the south of Sweden.
Iv just joined Mobius with my close friend Cmdr J. Hawkins, who also introduced me to this awesome game.
I am quite new to this and only got about 30 hours logged in game, but i feel like this is a game i will play for a long time.

J. Hawkins suggested we should apply to Mobius and i happily agreed, since "the more the merrier"!
Im looking to do some bounty hunting and trading at the moment so i can kit my ships out and get new ones.
I look forward to see the galaxy come alive with more commanders, and i do look forward playing with you all!

I will see you in space!

//Cmdr Spiljak signing off.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:53 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Darkspire
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: chop2969

Postby Darkspire » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:18 am

Forums : Darkspire

Xbox One S : chop2969

Played Elite and been at Elite status on most if not all platforms since 1984. I got ED at the end of last year and have just been trading mostly, amassing credits to get better ships and modules, currently flying a Python with 256 cargo space on trade loops with a minimum of 2 million return within a 10-15 minute period, I have tried other avenues for profit but aside from passenger runs trading and the new wing missions (sourcing goods for factions in Empire space for obvious reasons) seem to be the best way to earn credits at present for me.

Really want to explore bounty hunting, Thargoids and Guardian sites but with my current funds and ships that will be a while yet.

Generally online for a few hours each day, feel free to send me a friend request.

Really wish they would put the rear cockpit back on the Cobra Mk3 as it was on the Spectrum 48k, that would really be interesting with another Commander :mrgreen:

Darkspire

Return to “Introductions”