Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Core
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Core
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Core

Postby Core » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:14 am

Hi, my in-game name is Jack Num, hopefully soon to change to Core; I'm a dangerous noob and I love conflict zones. Let's blow up shit together :)

JoeLongLegs
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Joe Longlegs

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby JoeLongLegs » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:41 am

Hiya guys, Cmdr Joe Longlegs here, just applied for PVE Eurasia.
Steam Summersale finally pushed me over the edge, and now after about 100h Soloplay in i'm slowly understanding the scale and dimensions of this game. And i want more :D

Would be sweet maybe to find a pal or 2 here for some coop fun sometimes [UK-Time].

I have now a Cobra and a couple modules in Dahan for different roles, my pride is a level 3 engineered FSD Drive ;]
So atm im workin with EDEngineer to get stuff together to rank Mrs Farseer to level 5 and then probably the blaster guy. And in the future i wanna get into all that BGS stuff, but that prolly takes another 200h.

Greetings from Dahan Metalworks,
Joe

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:49 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Chaymes
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chaymes
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Chaymes » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:39 pm

Greetings CMDRS

I am CMDR CHAYMES flying a modified Python. Still got a lot to lear about the game and wanted to fly with others who aren’t just interested in destroying everything that moves. Spent a lot of time exploring planetary surfaces and testing out all the various missions. Am trying to get into the community quests and tharagold missions but am not sure I’d stand up to their ships. Looking forward to flying with you all.

Arvixian
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arvixian

Postby Arvixian » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi everyone!!! :-D
I'm arvixian CMDR also Arvixian, keep it simple.
i play this game now for almost 4 months and i was just doing missions making money, and exploring the nearest star systems to sol. But now i wanna learn more about this game and i hope i can find it here.

I'm 27 years old, and i live in small country next to the north sea called The Netherlands :-).

Hope to see you guys in game!!

EpicEmeraldx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ilovemygirlCody
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby EpicEmeraldx » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:20 pm

Hi my name's James but I can call me jim.
I chose pve because I really want to play in a space occupied with fellow commanders without the hassle of being shot down our of spite. I just want to enjoy my experience comfortably and not on the edge of my seat.
I look forward to being accepted and seeing any fellow Xbox players out on the black!

o7 commanders
Last edited by EpicEmeraldx on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CelestialDeliverance
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CelestialDeliverance

Postby CelestialDeliverance » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 pm

Greetings, CMDR CelestialDeliverance here. just applied to pve america, I have heard a lot of positive feedback from youtube tutorials and the like for elite dangerous so here i am! I just purchased my first viper mk3 and want to join a group to keep the fun going, if i don't become social i fear i never will! looking to play with everyone soon!
Reguards,
-CD

Aluwen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Aluwen

Postby Aluwen » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:00 am

Hellooo everyone!!!

My name is John, I'm 23 years old and live in Kentucky... I'm not very good at introducing myself so lets just say I'm an avid gamer and have always had bad times with MMO's. So I'm hoping this community would be better for me to find like-minded peers. Space sims have always fascinated me and E:D is just the best one out there and I'm trying to get play more and more of it, but I always seem to get side-tracked because I have no one else to wing with or just chat with while exploring this vast world the Devs have created.

Anyways! Glad to be a part of this community! Hope to see you guys out in the stars!

Zaydin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Idann

Postby Zaydin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 am

Hello there.

My real name is Jared, but I go by Zaydin here and Idann in-game on PC.

28 years old and I live in Florida. Had one too many griefing incidents in open play that led to me being directed here for people who prefer PvE which seemed like a nicer alternative than playing completely alone in Solo Play. Hopefully the community is nice and I'll have a good time here.

goatsgreetings
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: goatsgreetings
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby goatsgreetings » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:42 am

Hi CMDRs!

I have been playing for 18 months but only recently came across Mobius, which seems to offer an ideal balance between the risks of open play and the monotony of solo. I am goatsgreetings on PS4. Looking forward to being part of the community.

Return to “Introductions”