Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Gharou
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gharou
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Gharou » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi cmdrs.
Joined Mobius a couple years ago, played for while without too much attention for the complexity of the game, and get to busy to keep playing.
Now i returned and gonna try the full game experience, will take a while, but seens fun.

Gerald reasor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Razor Reese
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Gerald reasor » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:22 am

O7 fellow cmdr’s! I’m cmdr Razor Reese, currently residing in the Ehecatl system. Joined Mobius to meet other pilots who love the game, but not the open portion. Have been playing solo, but it’s getting kind of lonely out there in space. Have been an amateur astronomer for years, and this game was perfect for me. Didn’t mean to babble on, sorry! Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. Plan to make a trip up to Azreal in the near future. Cmdr Reese signing off!

Qwags
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Qwags28
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Qwags » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:09 am

Hello, name's Qwags28. I'm currently playing Elite on the Xbox right, got about a weeks worth of time under my belt. Ultimate goal is to get to Beagle Point, but that is a long way off.

Currently making my home at Ray Gateway, Diaguandri.

axel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: A-X-E-L

Postby axel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:28 pm

Hi CMDRs,

I've been an Elite junkie since '84 and, like many others, funded ED on kickstarter. Finally got around to looking for a group after years and years pottering in Solo and Open and was recommended Mobius.

Been playing for a few days now on Eurasia but not seen any outline yellow boxes on the radar anywhere. Where is everyone?

Arkendight
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Alwin Schrein

Postby Arkendight » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:44 am

Greetings, fellow Commanders!

I've decided to join the PVE community for obvious reasons. My purpose is exploration and discovery, free from interplayer violence, I'm also thoroughly enjoying Canonn and all the fun roleplaying and researching they are getting themselves tangled with. Now, >this< kind of opposition is my cup of tea.

It's already a challenge to meet people online, especially outside of the populated zones, so I think meeting a player is an event on its own. But when it happens - it's better like this, in MOBIUS, rather than in the Open, with bitter people that happen to be out there. I don't want to be a scapegoat for venting someones' frustrations. Or to be someone who does exactly that in return - it's only human nature we need to outgrow.

The fact that MOBIUS is nurturing this approach - I can respect.

So, I'm going to consider this experience close to playing Solo, but with a chance of meeting a kindred spirit

See you all among the stars!

Noltrac
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Noltrac Draieb

Postby Noltrac » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:20 pm

Greetings fellow armchair astronauts and cosmonauts im looking forward to exploring the elite galaxy you!

FortisMcMannus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fortis McMannus

Postby FortisMcMannus » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:29 pm

Greetings commanders,

I am CMDR Fortis McMannus and am very new around here ... started playing Elite in Feb 2020. I am taking my time with various progressions and looking forward to meeting pilots in an enjoyable PvE experience.

o7

GoldKhorn3
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Goldkhorn3
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby GoldKhorn3 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:33 pm

Greetings Commanders! Been playing on and off for a few months now, started out bounty hunting and some how ended up mining LTDs, excited to be jumping into this albiet a bit late. Space is quite expansive dont mind looking for a group to play with, see you guys out there.

SportyScribe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SportyScribe

Postby SportyScribe » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:13 am

o7
Cmdr SportyScribe here. A veteran of the BBC B Elite, and even the colourful Archimedes A3000 version, I got hold of this game in 2014 and played it for a year, before RL got well and truly in the way (as a sports journalist, I found zero time to play!).

Now #LockdownLyfe means I dusted off my old Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X and after spending an unsatisfactory day futzing about with bindings (and STILL doing that!) After my third or fourth "proper" day of play I joined up here, left the starter system and struck out for Li Yong-Rui territory - gotta get my money's worth of A-rated goodies with that 15% discount!

Trader, and I fight when I have to. Had two interdictions and one run-away-quick and have gone from Sidey -> Adder -> Cobra Mk III

I used to be a miner in Eve (I know, swear-word) ... but after failing the mining tutorial because I can't seem to chase cargo down, I found a decent couple of tutorials, so I might have to start mining...

Any advice to stop being harmless (will be living in LP 355-65 for now) would be gratefully received and I look forward to seeing you in the void.

lazulit
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lazulit

Postby lazulit » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:30 pm

Hi everybody
Cmdr Lazulit finally arrived here... after some very short and very "interesting" experiences with PvP I discovered, that "Kill On Sight in No Fire Zones" is not my preferred way to play this game ;-)
Looking forward to play with you all...

Return to “Introductions”