Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CS Dookalyon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Carter Slade
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hello fellow space farers

Postby CS Dookalyon » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:47 am

Hi everyone,

New to the game, just bought it a few weeks ago, in game name is Carter Slade, BB name is CS Dookalyon, or just Dook. Joined the group looking for PVE players, not much into PVP as my net connection is erratic at times, and i prefer cooperative games in general, logged about eighty hours or so steam tells me but it doesnt feel like it as im still running a cobra mrk 3 and only 4m credits, hoping to earn more and get an Asp for exploration, hope to join the servers soon. Cheers everyone :lol:

JapaneseSniper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JapaneseSniper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby JapaneseSniper » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi commanders!

First played Elite (Frontier: Elite II) on my Amiga 600 :-o It came with the galaxy map which I put on my wall and tried to map out where I would go LOL
Anyway I'm a beta backer played the game (beta) when it first came out but stop for about a year.

Been playing now on and off, I try to put in about three-four hours a week. I'm saving to outfit my new Anaconda, just spent almost 100 million credits on her so far ;-P

If you see me in game I'll be playing my trusty Python the "Event Horizon".

Chat soon!

DJRJ_AU
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wylferic

Postby DJRJ_AU » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:52 am

Hey there everyone,

Been mucking about with ED a little more seriously over the last couple of weeks (finally got my hands on something capable of running it properly that I didn't have to share with my various offspring), but was a fan of the game since the Class of '84. :) Currently doing all manner of lift and shift jobs to get the necessary credits together to recreate my DBX Dvörak's 9th Symphony that I had to let go due to resetting my commander last week. For now though, it's me in either my Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite or my Eagle Time Dancer that gets me from Point A to Point B.

Last night I was finally able to give my middle child his (mildly early) birthday present, so we'll be rampaging cluelessly through the bubble together when I get myself a HOTAS rig to go with my Legion Y720 (said son to get the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro I'm currently using - It's near new...) - This son being the reason why I reset my Commander, I figured we'd muck about together with roughly the same bank balance and asset list, and a DBX is more hefty than a stock Sidey.

CMDR Tigxeo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tigxeo

Postby CMDR Tigxeo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:30 am

Hey everyone!

I'm quite new to this game and don't quite have my space legs yet, but I wanted to join a PvE group to roam the galaxy, trade, and explore.

I don't know anyone who plays this game, so I have exclusively been playing in Solo, but I really want to find others to play with. You can find me at Tigxeo in game and out. Don't be afraid to say hi!

jmarco
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: jmarco

Postby jmarco » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Greetings Comanders.
This is CMDR jmarco from Spain, playing con PS4
PSN id: jmarco

I have been playing for two months, mostly doing bountyhunting.
Now I am willing to take part in colaborative team activities with nice people, bit I dont feel ready to start poweplay.

I hope Mobius PVE can be a good place to start doing PVE.

o7
Last edited by jmarco on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

sandworm
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: heteroerectus

Postby sandworm » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Hey all,

CMDR Heteroerectus here. I play with a couple of friends in the evenings and have about 500 hours or so into the game. That may seem like a lot of time, but it really isn't given that I've been playing almost daily for a year and a half. I'm a 38 year old dad with a couple of small kids, and I'm Senior VP of a virtual reality fitness company, and as a result my play time is sadly limited to about half an hour a day.

All that is to say, I don't have time to fly somewhere on a mission, get ganked by a murderhobo, and start back at the station with my play time over. As a result, I've found myself playing almost constantly in solo, which is a bummer. I'd rather be a part of a community during the time that I have in the game.

Find me in the Porkchop Express, Titan Uranus, or Three Hour Tour!

junkrig
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: E.A. Winslow

Postby junkrig » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:14 am

Howdy - mid 30s dad from the pacific nw just getting back into the game. Pretty busy IRL so I unfortunately don't play often, but I've had some of my most rewarding play experiences be with like minded CMDRs. Recently got an Oculus and it's a world of difference, and also a bit of a steep curve to relearn how to fly. Depth perception has actually improved some aspects of my flight ability overall, but I'm also a lot more cautious with my craft. Hadn't played much since Dec 2016, seems like a lot has changed in the game since. Still flying a DBX even though I'm like 200+ hours into the game. Haven't figured out how engineers works yet at all. Hope to see ya'll out in the black.

BrawlinBimmy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BrawlinBimmy

Postby BrawlinBimmy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi everyone,

CMDR BrawlinBimmy up for come cooperative play! I rather play with like minded folks in a pve environment and away from griefers, at least in the beginning when I'm getting used to the game. Been playing for around 3 weeks now, taking part in my first community goal. Hoping to save enough to buy an AspX soon so I can take a break from bounty hunting to do some exploring! o7

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Armedteddybear
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Armedteddybear

Postby Armedteddybear » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:24 am

Yep, I'm here...... exploration is love, exploration is life. Props to anyone that knows what that's actually from. Just looking for some good people to play with. I also like trading on occasion......

Return to “Introductions”