Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
VIGILANT SHADOW
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: VIGILANT SHADOW
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby VIGILANT SHADOW » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello to all. Im a new cmdr on xbox one, downloading it now. been watching Obsidianant on yt, he makes the game look extremly exciting cant wait to get started...and a big thanks for letting me join this awesome group

HadesMKIV
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HadesMKIV

Postby HadesMKIV » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Greetings Commanders.
CMDR HadesMKIV on both the PC and the XOne. I've been playing for a good 500 hours now with most of the ships in the game on both systems. I signed up for the PvE gameplay in Elite Dangerous and to have a group to play in without constantly being paranoid of being shot at. I like to just fly the various ships in the game and do whatever comes to mind, whether it be combat, trading or exploring. Can't wait to get the clearance to join the PC private groups and fly with the people in it! o7

Jimeth
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jimeth

Postby Jimeth » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Hello guys, i'm fairly new to the game and just want a place to learn the ropes against limited skill NPCs so i'm not in to much danger. My game name is CMRD Jimeth and i'm very excited to join the effort to save the people from the burning stations!
Hope to see you all in the black CMRDs! o7

The3gg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dianus

Postby The3gg » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi guys,
my name is Mattia (CMDR Dianus), I'm another boring Italian who does not really know English. Be patient and tolerant please. I've been playing for five months and I'm totally in love with this game! Finally I found you, a safe group in which to play serenely without the anxiety that some idiot you throw a bad joke. Flu safe commanders 07!!

Urax
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Urax

Postby Urax » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Howdy !

This is CMDR Urax, who's been playing for a long time, but not that intensly so I'm still hauling cargo in a brand new Type 7, and shooting pirates in a Vulture. Oh and there's the Asp used to zip around the galaxy wheen need be. :)

I did kickstart the game back in those days, and flew through all of the 8 galaxies back on the Amiga. Here looking for other commanders to fly with now that we have internet and stuff, so feel free to hit me up if you need a wing !

ThatThaiGuy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ThatThaiGuy

Postby ThatThaiGuy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:04 am

Hiya,

Names Thai (CMDR ThatThaiGuy). Im in Sydney, Australia and found this as a solid game to satisfy my space needs!

If anyone wants to do missions and explore let me know; always up for a hypercruise

LeoReaper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LeoReaper

Postby LeoReaper » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:24 am

Hello fellow Commanders o7
I’m an Xbox One pilot enjoying the emptiness of space. I’ve flown for 200+ hours and still learning everything. I look forward to flying with some friendly wings to teach and to learn. My gamer tag is LeoReaper for fellow Xbox pilots. Fly safe commanders o7

Bloodmystic21
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bloodmystic21

Postby Bloodmystic21 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Cmdr name: Bloodmystic21
Sex: Male
Platform: Xbox One
Region: Athens Greece

Hello fellow commanders.

I joined this group so i can make my travels in this vast and beautiful world less lonely and because when playing an MMO i always whant to be a part of somethin.

I choose PVE over PVP because i believe that PVP is just a necessity forn MMO games to attract more people to their world.

I like helping people and doing stuff with friends,Guildmates,Clanmates e.t.c.

I have a long experience in MMO games like Warcraf ( played vanilla and all expansions except Pandaria),Lineage II (from C3 to C9),Destiny ( 1 from alpha and still on 2),DC Universe Online (250+rank), Warframe (mastery 9 with 2 Primes),Star Trek Online (Fleet Admiral with 100% story completion and 10k commendation points) and Ace Combat Infinity on PS3 (over 100+ planes unlocked).

I am proud to be a part of this community and this game is one of the best i have played so far in terms of space and content freedom.

I hope to see you online and have fun o7.
Be brave, Be bold, Be just.

Bob Razer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bob Razer

Postby Bob Razer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello Commanders,

My Name is Rob and my Commander name in game is Bob Razer. I have been playing E:D for over 18 months now and love it! I am based in the UK and work as a network engineer. I'm quite mature (50+) and spend far too much time in Elite :) I would like to think of myself as an explorer, and have been quite far (the other side of the galaxy) but have not yet made the commitment to visit Beagle point.. one day.. I would like to do more activities involving the Thargoid emergence, I have tried solo but they were too tough even for my big ship (they healed up too fast).

I have been mainly flying in solo for the majority of my time in Elite, I did play in open for a while but after getting ganked multiple times by well-known people in game with no seemingly valid reasons for it, other than to be cannon fodder for them, I went to solo. I did join a wing in open, great guys, but the worry of constantly spending out on re-buys and a rapidly decreasing bank balance meant I was always looking for ways to keep my head above water and was not making any tangible progress. I would like to play with others though and have thought about Mobius a few times but have never made the move, but hey, it's a new year incoming and so why not a new way of playing? I don't have much experience of wings and have never multi-crewed, both things I would like to get to do. I play in VR, and I'm not a touch typist so voice comms for me is essential.

The idea of PvP for me isn't appalling, but .. I'm primarily a PvE player, I might dabble in open from to time but I hope to spend the majority of time co-operating with others and vice-versa.

My gaming history is long and varied, but I mostly played Everquest at top end raid level for about 10 years, and also Everquest II, LOTRO and EvE Online. Before that I played a lot of games on PC like the Microprose flight sims, and before that the Atari 400 (showing my age now).

I'm not entirely sure how to apply for Mobius as I've literally just landed here and registered so I'm off to explore the forums now!

Hope to see you in game soon o7

Huitzilin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Huitzilin

Postby Huitzilin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:31 am

Hi all,

Just joined. My commander name in-game is Huitzilin, and I'm based in California. I'm a PC player and play solely to explore. I love space and the experience of flying through the 1:1 scale galaxy. I joined Mobius because combat isn't appealing to me at all. Exploring is way more fun in my opinion.

Return to “Introductions”