Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Dvorn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dvorn
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Dvorn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Ahoy!
I've recently just join Mobius Eurasia!
A friend told me about this great PvE group and recommended I join!
So I got ED roughly on its release date and after a few months of playing I had to give it up due to a wooden PC, but
now that I have a new one I can finally play again!
I'm currently in Alliance space around Leesti and Lave, you'll see me in either a Vulture or Keelback although by the end of the
week I'll hopefully have a Chieftan, the name is CMDR Dvorn :)
I look forward to hopefully winging up with some of you in the future!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:02 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

TheAlchemist21
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TheAlchemist21

CMDR TheAlchemist21 intro

Postby TheAlchemist21 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:34 am

Hello! im CMDR:TheAlchemist21, andim just waiting to be accepted, hopefully i can play with you all asap

Peccavin
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Valar_Dohartis

Postby Peccavin » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi again,

Just to let you guys know that I've bought a second copy of the game, and I did apply again to be part of the Mobius group with my second CMDR.
So my new CMDR is Madadh Fiadhaich. Starting in the Sidewinder at Asellus Primus! Don't mind the signature because it's from my first CMDR!!

Cheers

HB Piper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: H. BEAM PIPER

Postby HB Piper » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Hello Commanders,

My in-game name is H. BEAM PIPER and please feel free to add me in game. I play in VR on the PC.

I joined MOBIUS PVE AMERICA because (before VR and ED), I enjoyed co-op game-play and generally don't enjoy getting ganked for no apparent reason as has been the case with my limited experiences in Open.

I want to be able to play with people who don't need to be convinced that space and science fiction are just really cool. I have yet to persuade IRL a friend to play Elite.

A life-long reader and fan of science fiction IRL- a 53 year old male Canuck(Canadian) who is a electric heavy lift-truck operator/crew chief in a manufacturing setting.

If I seem slow to respond in-game its because I have never interacted with fellow Cmdr s (in a positive manner) and it will probably take me some time to figure the wing stuff out.

Centura SS
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: StarShadows

Postby Centura SS » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Hello all,

I'm Centura, CMDR StarShadows in game. I currently reside in North America, and have been playing Elite on PC for roughly a year and a half, logging 1360 hours in game.

I joined PvE America to hopefully make some new friends, have a good time or two, and not get jumped on by people who take satisfaction from sending random commanders to the rebuy screen for the sake of "PvP" or outright griefing.

Hope to meet you all soon in game. Fly safe o7

Thub42
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Thub42

Postby Thub42 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:43 pm

Hi, I've just come back to the game after far too long away.
I played in Closed Beta, and had joined and spend many hours in the original Mobius group.

I decided that as I have missed far to much that I'd start over. it wasn't easy erasing billions at the hit of a button, but thought it would be a better game experience.

So here I am, Frantically Trading & taking missions in my 'Puddle Jumper' (Hauler) until I can get into the Cobra and then maybe look at the rares runs - If the rares runs are still a thing

Hope you see you all somewhere out there.

fishgotnosole
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: fishgotnosole
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby fishgotnosole » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:05 am

Greetings & salutations CMDR's,

I have just joined after this community was recommended by someone I fly with regularly.

I've been playing for a while, a fleet of 22 ships currently, but am still learning new things about the simulation.

I look forward to seeing some of you out in the black.

o7
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Roushyy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Roushyy

Postby Roushyy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:03 pm

Hey, I'm Roushyy. Just recently got into Elite and I was starting to get bored of solo play so I signed up. Hopefully I can get in and have some fun exploring!

Ray Clarke
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ray Clarke

Postby Ray Clarke » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi, I've just got back into the game and I was starting to get bored of solo play so I signed up. I mostly do PVE but I will do PVP from time to time.

Return to “Introductions”