Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
mr_kill_frenzy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: mr_kill_frenzy
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby mr_kill_frenzy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:31 am

Hello. My name is Bert and i am from belgium. So my english is Not that good. Buy i try my best. My cmdr name is mr_kill_frenzy. I am whaiting to be acepted in THE player group but in advance i introduce my self here. I would like to play online but in peace and meet new people. I think iT would be fun to meet other players becous its lonley in solo

Quaggmire
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sgt.Quaggmire

Postby Quaggmire » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Hi,

My name is Michael, CMDR Sgt.Quaggmire ingame, Im from Germany and 21y/o. Ive been looking for people to play with and Google pointed me in this direction.
Im basically looking for people to do some bounties with or get the Community Goal done,
without having to endure the... unwanted PVP lingering at those sites,
or playing solo because thats boring.
Finding some friends while at it would be nice.

Im not good with this introduction stuff.

Anyways,
Hope this works out.

M.

Alppo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Alppo

Postby Alppo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, I am Alppo. I am Alppo on PSN and I have also played the PC edition of E:D since beta, where I like to always play in the Mobius PVE group as well. I registered for Mobius PVE on Playstation about a week ago, and am still waiting to be added to the Playstation's MPVE group. I mostly do exploration, so you probably won't see me in space unless we arrange to meet. Feel free to send me a PSN message or friend request. Thanks for providing this group and forums.

robcio44
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Robcio44

Postby robcio44 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello
My name is Tomek from Poland (CMDR ROBCIO44 in game). I am 44 years old.
The first time I played Elite a long time ago on C64. I like to relax exploring new star systems.
Cheers robcio44

Ciddan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ciddan

Postby Ciddan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi All,

CMDR Ciddan here, played countless hours on the C64, and now again on PC. Love the game, still so much to do and so much to find out. Currently in Kongkomisso working on my Combat Elite in my trusted Corvette, which I will take to Colonia in the not so distant future for some exploration.

50 yrs in real life, and piloting from Germany.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in the black,
Best,
Ciddan

metamatic
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: mathew42

Postby metamatic » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:24 am

Hi. I'm mathew.

Back in 1984 I went to the Acorn User show in London. Acornsoft were there, showing a brand new game called Elite. I was amazed by it. I bought a copy there and then, took it home, and proceeded to spend so many hours playing it over the next few months that at one point I went to get a snack in the kitchen and found that I had crosshair sights faintly burned into my retinas. (True story.)

In 1993, I went out on launch day to buy Frontier: Elite II for my Atari ST. I played that all the way to elite status too. I even bought a CD of Strauss's Blue Danube to play while docking at space stations.

So here I am, now that Elite: Dangerous is finally available on PS4. Seems I don't need the Strauss CD any more.

gaZthme
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: gaZthme

Postby gaZthme » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:38 am

Greetings!

CMDR gazthme here, doing everything from bounty hunting to exploring and trade. Been a member of mobius for some time but I'm not an active forum member. Already met some of you at the current CG in the Run system, and looking forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Fly safe o7

cooldude117123
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Isaac Storm

Postby cooldude117123 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:35 am

Hey everyone, CMDR Isaac Storm reporting!

Currently a 20-year old geek who works at his local store, hoping to save up for college eventually. I love most things geeky (Star Wars, Halo, etc etc) and when I stumbled onto Elite Dangerous, I pretty much dived in. I recently bought the game while Steam was having it's Black Friday sale. 40 Hrs in and no signs of stopping.

I suppose the main reason I chose PvE over PvP is that, honestly, I'm not a terribly competitive person. I prefer working alongside others, not really working against them. That and after 4 hours of bounty hunting, earning several million creds only to get interdicted and destroyed by some random player....yeah I was pretty much done with PvP. #TeamWorkIsDreamWork

Currently I roam Solo Mode, being the cowboy bebop I always dreamed of. Or I guess space Judge Dredd. Can't wait to get to know the community!

Bigmaec
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BigMaec

Postby Bigmaec » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:11 am

o7 Commanders

I'm CMDR BigMaec from Germany.

I already joined some days ago and had some real nice Thargoid and Bounty hunting sessions with some cool CMDRs.
I thought it's time to introduce and join the Forums now.

Fly safe and o7

MalcomR
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MalcomR
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby MalcomR » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:31 am

Commander MalcomR (yes, I like Firefly!) here. US based. Gamer from way back in the DOS days, Engineer, ex commercial pilot. I like Flight Sims and first person shooters with a couple of MMOs. I did some Elite during beta, got busy and got back to it a few months ago at the urging of a friend. I'm loving it! I fly a Viper MK IV and am working toward an ASP while learning combat in space trying to break the habits I learned for atmospheric combat. I prefer PVE mode and will fly in groups with people I know.

Return to “Introductions”