Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
benni2000
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Benito de Valencio
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby benni2000 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 am

Hello everyone. Been playing mostly solo because I'm not interested in PvP. Looking for positive multiplayer co-op experience. Currently in a Cobra flying around Cubeo, since I pledged my allegiance to Aisling Duval. I like her anti-slavery stance. But secretly because she's attractive.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Mon May 08, 2017 10:50 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Benito de Valencio.

The Cobra is a great little ship. I'm sure you're having fun flying it, while supporting Duval. :)

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

eastw00d
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: eastw00d
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby eastw00d » Mon May 08, 2017 11:49 am

Greetings Commanders,

CMDR eastw00d from Germany here. =)

as someone who`s not interested in PVP , i used to play solo mode for a couple of months now but it has become a bit boring.
Inara.cz brought me here and as soon as i´ve read up on what this group is about, i decided to apply.
Right now, me and my trusty Clipper are working on gaining access to more engineers, doing a couple of missions and a bit of trading here and there.
Feel free to add me in-game

See you, CMDRS.

tdponder
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Valcatta

Postby tdponder » Mon May 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello
I am CMDR Valcatta

Real Life name is Terry
I am 53 years old. I love this game. and I am joining to be able to play on line with like minded PVE people.
Also I love filming things in the game and there are times when I need help. its hard to get things setup to film things just to have a ganker show up and ruin the shot, not to mention your not in a position to protect yourself when you and a friend are trying to setup a shot with cameras outside your ship :) Looking forward to meeting and running the Galaxy with you.

Terry
CMDR Valcatta

Shaitan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shalitan

Postby Shaitan » Mon May 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Hello everyone,
Shaitan in here, Shalitan in game, just started playing ED a couple of months ago and really enjoying it so far. Long time video game player, I think the first game I played was Ultima 1 on an Apple 2, since then have played many genre and always wanted a great space simulation to immerse myself in. I am a network engineer in NC, and while I love PvP, there is a time and place for it and I prefer PvE most times unless I am in the PvP mood...so finding this group is exciting and hope to see some of you in game and help out however I can.

MarkBazooka
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MarkBazooka

Postby MarkBazooka » Mon May 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Greetings CMDRS:

CMDR MarkBazooka Signing in. Been playing for a little over a year now, on a PC. LOVE LOVE LOVE this game. Currently flying around Sol in a Multi-Purpose Cobra MKIII (mostly trading, some BH). I am a strong proponent of the MOBIUS philosophy which triumphs cooperation over aggression. Looking to meet some good peoples and use the group to enhance my game and knowledge.

FLY right and stay safe out there. o7

MarcusSebeca
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MarcusSebeca

Postby MarcusSebeca » Tue May 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Greetings,

CMDR MarcusSebeca - playing since the end of March / beginning of April, with the help of some friends got some Bounty Hunting done, plenty of missions and now have a small fleet consisting of an Asp Explorer, Imperial Courier and Vulture to keep me going as I work towards an Imperial Clipper.

Entertainment spoilt by 1 or 2 CMDRs who seem to find it appropriate to jump newer players, hence why a friend and current MOBIUS member recommended I join you guys

mattlurzo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: mattlurzo

Postby mattlurzo » Tue May 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Matt and I am from the Washington DC area.

I bought an Xbox One specifically to play this game because it looked so fun and expansive when I read about it. I am a total sucker for open world games, so an open universe game seemed infinitely better.

I like PvE because it's more genuine and you can take your time and enjoy growing and experiencing the game without being thrown off track by people who have no class at all.

My username and cmdr name is the same - mattlurzo. It's a combo of my name, my daughter's name, and my last dog's name (RIP Luther).

I've only been playing for two weeks, mainly on the weekends, and I've been gaining credits by doing cargo runs mostly. I've made enough to upgrade to the Cobra MKIII.

See you out there commanders.

angelocrd
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: angelocrd

Postby angelocrd » Wed May 10, 2017 1:33 am

Hi all angelocrd here. I'm 26 from New York and I love elite. Decided to stand up for myself against the wrong ganker crew in Quince so I have had to pay over 100mil in rebuys. I prefer team work and playing with like minded people and I want to choose when I pvp, not have it thrust upon me. o7 fly safe commanders :D

Stalker Senpai
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stalker Senpai

Postby Stalker Senpai » Wed May 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi there, Cmdr Stalker Senpai here, 24 from the North East of the UK.

I enjoy Combat and Bounty Hunting in my spare time, with the occasional exploration trips in my ASP/Exploronda. Doing some trade runs, entering a station and being killed by people who just like to destroy ships whilst entering the mailbox is very annoying, hence why I wanted to join a social PVE group for when I want to relax, or do some group content.

Hope to see you all ingame :)

Return to “Introductions”