Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
TACO-TOM
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TACO-TOM
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby TACO-TOM » Sun May 27, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello, my cmdr name is TACO-TOM aswell. i like pve over pvp because i suck at pvp and it does not hold my attention. That being said i am new to the game so.. And i like the teamplay that pve can provide.

MusTheBunneh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DeletedUser

Postby MusTheBunneh » Mon May 28, 2018 8:37 am

<post removed>
Last edited by MusTheBunneh on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Mon May 28, 2018 8:38 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders :)

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Wexper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wexelai Amarillis

Postby Wexper » Tue May 29, 2018 3:27 am

Hello everyone,

CMDR: Wexelai Amarillis
Forum: Wexper

I'm the Head of ICT at a school in Muscat, The Sultanate of Oman. I am, however, South African. I am 30 years old and married.

I have a history of gaming mostly in World of Warcraft, with some online FPS thrown in, and several single-player games such as Skyrim and Fallout. I have always enjoyed space games, specifically the Wing Commander series and Freelancer when I was growing up, but lost touch with them when I left school. My wife forbid me from playing EVE Online since I lost a good week playing the free version, hopefully this game doesn't suck me in so much :P. She is also a PC gamer, and the one who introduced me to WoW, believe it or not. If all goes well I might convince her to join Elite as well.

I am a noob at Elite: Dangerous, so any advice or tips would be appreciated.

I chose Mobius because I am sick and tired of trolls and griefers, and I simply do not enjoy pvp. I never participated in the pvp of WoW, and I tried Fortnite, DOTA 2 and TF2 for about a month each, but quickly grew tired of them. I am mostly interested in exploring.

CromixPT
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cromix

Postby CromixPT » Tue May 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello all,

CMDR: Cromix
Forum: CromixPT

I have bought ED when if first came out, but didn't had the time to play and the ammount of dedication it needed :)
I have been a gamer(soft/social) for the past 10years, been in games like WoW, PlanetSide, SW, EvE Online. etc...

When it comes to ED I'm a complete noob in a mouse+keyboard setup, still debating trying to learn the ropes of the game again.

I picked MOBIUS since i heard from you on a youtube video and enjoyed the ideia, read more on the forum and got even more excited :)

Looking foward to fly with you all.

Cheers,
CromixPT

UseLessUK
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: UseLessUK
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby UseLessUK » Tue May 29, 2018 4:46 pm

Greetings,

Seems I may have forgot to introduce myself...

Bought the game in January 2016 and started playing properly in August 2017. I have currently racked up over 2000 hours on the Xbox and just over 150'ish on the PC and am still loving it. Done the Colonia, Sag A* and Beagle Point runs which were great fun.

Currently working towards the Prismatic Shields, oh! and making a few CR along the way... ;)

Spent some time on the PC on Monday and boy did I miss Jameson Memorial when trying to find where I could buy a 5A FSD, not Elite on the PC just yet.

Ixozuxiz93
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ixozuxiz

Postby Ixozuxiz93 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:09 pm

Hello everyone, Im Commander Ixo. (VR-X52Saitek-PC-RP-Player)

I got promoted 4 days ago to commander, to start adressing the futuristic intergalactic issues.
And I love it, every bit of it, it's like a job to me.

I already got my first Vulture, and I love that ship. It's still an ordinary vulture with not many upgrades other than strong weapons.

Im looking for another commander to help me develop as a fighter, as an explorer, as a mercenary.
If something in this galaxy pays well, I'll be there.

Emiricol
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Emiricol

Postby Emiricol » Thu May 31, 2018 3:33 pm

Hi! I'm CMDR Emiricol, and while I'm doing a custom Road to Riches right now, when I'm finished I'll have enough credits to get a mid-level ship and I'm looking forward to getting into the BGS aspect of the game :) I'm fairly new to Elite, so still learning a lot. (I also just got VoiceAttack, which is pretty cool lol).

EDIT: I got my AspEx! Yay. Heading to Azrael to make that my base of operations.
Last edited by Emiricol on Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kleckerklotz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kleckerklotz

Postby Kleckerklotz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Name: Kleckerklotz (ingame nick too)
Region: Germany
Job: Product-Designer (employed nine to five CET)

Hello fellow commanders,
I'm playing the game for about 270 hours and am still quite addicted. What I really love about E:D is the complexity and the resulting possibilities. Therefore my type of play is diverse and depends on my mood. I like exploring the same way I like bounty hunting or trading. It reminds me a bit of Wing Commander: Privateer, which I loved to play back in my youth.
Currently I'm coming back from a short exploration trip and like to tryout upgrading my combat Chieftain to compete with Thargoids. I have no experiences with these "cute" aliens by now and I'm expecting the worst. But that's why I'm here. Since my friends are all busy with family, jobs or other games, I am looking for some friends ingame to join me in wing missions or something alike.

Best regards and I hope to see you out there

PS: I don't use any third party communication tool, like Teamspeak or Discord. Sorry.

Nightdare
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nightdare

Postby Nightdare » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi there all.

Cmdr Nightdare here
Point of origin: The Netherlands - Sol system

E:D Noob extraordinaire. but experienced MMOaner.
So when I went to check out the current Community Goal in open play and found myself being banged to death IN the star port
and ganked trying to get out, losing 80% of my credits on insurance. I figured this was gonna be par for the course in every area where several players would have same required goals.

Now I don't mind PvP in games, I don't mind engaging in some (future) PvP myself, but when this type of PvP means people can wreck you to the point of bankruptcy and truly ruin your game? I don't want to be a part of it!
I actually felt I was kicked out of open play, ("Going Solo" was the only solution other players could provide me with)

I figured this would end in: "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
Luckily my attention was brought to the Mobius group and figured that this would do more for my intended game

...So here I am

See you all in the bubble

Return to “Introductions”