Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby GreenViper » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:43 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Crashaffinity

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Heimdaal_0924
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Heimdaal_0924
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Heimdaal_0924 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:20 pm

Greetings fellow Commanders, CMDR Heimdaal_0924 here. Real name's Krzysztof, or Chris, for these of you, who can't pronounce terrible polish names.
Mobius was my lucky shot when i searched for non-agressive ways to play on Open. I signed in without second thoughts. Generally I don't play online, if game allows killing others without consequences. I just don't like shooting other players, interrupting whatever they do with unnecessary fights.

Now, by simple courier jobs I'm gathering funds for harder, better, faster, stronger ship for exploration. Then, my long term plan is to have three ships- fast explorer, efficient miner and space cargo truck. Whish me luck!

And see you all in space!

myarch
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: myarch

Postby myarch » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:08 pm

Hi all,

CMDR myarch here. I've been finding my feet around the bubble in solo for the last couple of months. I have got some money together and am engineering the bits for a Krait Phantom now. When it's done I'll be off exploring.

I nearly always play solo games, so not at all interested in PVP/gankers 'getting' me. So glad Mobius is here to allow the possibility of some human engagement!

Looking forward to seeing some of you out in the black o7

Master Duncan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MASTER DUNCAN

Postby Master Duncan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:39 am

Hey there!

Commander Master Duncan reporting in. I've been playing solo for a long long while and I heard of this cool group where people is kind and reasonable to fellow unarmed harmless pacifist explorers, so here I am, at your service.

I was exploring not too far from the Bubble and testing the new exploring mechanic, when I just 'observed' (i.e. hey, they are fairly close!) the guys from Distant Worlds 2 pass by, so I just kind of joined in (currently in Waypoint 3). I wanted to go to Beagle Point anyway, so better doing that in company. If any fellow Mobius PVE Eurasia are around, we'll see each other eventually.

Fly safe, Commanders.

o7

Gspotting
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Knutcracker

Postby Gspotting » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 am

Cmdr, Knutcrack, onboard. A buddy has been bending over backwards to get me up to grade and join in the exploration,(much aprieciaterd Cmdr.Arna). Hope to work together and head out for some Globespotting far and beyond. Born 1972, flying Diamond back 60ly jump.
See you on the other side.
log end.

morg76
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: m0rg76
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby morg76 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:45 am

Hi all. Looking forward to seeing you out there once my group invite comes through - it seems to be taking some time :|

Commander m0rg76 - Xbox

Quinnlyn
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Thalestr

Postby Quinnlyn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:44 pm

morg76 wrote:Hi all. Looking forward to seeing you out there once my group invite comes through - it seems to be taking some time :|

Commander m0rg76 - Xbox

It can take up to 48-ish hours sometimes. It'll happen, don't worry.
Mobius America group. Feel free to send a friend request ingame!

Wayward Plane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wayward Plane

Postby Wayward Plane » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Hi, I'm Wayward. Y'all seem like a good idea made manifest. :) I've received my email OK for the PG and am waiting on approval (I know it takes awhile, I imagine you're slammed what with DW2 and all) so I'll see ya there sooner or later. o7

cmdr loanstar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ArmaElite
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby cmdr loanstar » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi my name is Nigel, my in game name is cmdr ArmaElite, i live in a place called perth in Scotland, i am totally addicted to elite dangerous and want to chat and play in game with like minded people

ESOXLUCIUS27
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ESOXLUCIUS27
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby ESOXLUCIUS27 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 am

Man of Kent cmdr ESOXLUCIUS27 still waiting for group invite.Played original Elite as teen amazed at new edition.Big learning curve playing solo,getting there now though,be good to fly with other cmdrs. 07

Return to “Introductions”