Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Merlyn2100
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Merlyn2100
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Merlyn2100 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi,

I got the game for Christmas so I am only just getting started. I’ve been following some videos on YouTube to get up and running but I’ve not ventured out terribly far yet.

There’s a lot to learn and see and do so I’d rather not have other players shooting at me just yet.

My CMDR name is Merlyn2100 in game as well as on here and I’m looking forward to interacting with you guys.

Oblivion81
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oblivion81

Postby Oblivion81 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Hi All,

My name is Wayne (Cmdr Oblivion81). I'm a 36ya male from America and I'm brand new to the game (less than a week) but I'm loving it so far. I'm not so great at PVP in any game so I tend to stick with more of the PVE content which is what brought me to this group.

I look forward to playing with you all in game!

Tallon69
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tallon69

Postby Tallon69 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:49 am

Howdy, I am Tallon69 in forums and in-game on almost every game I have played. It's good to see this/these group(s), as my 1st and last experience with elite dangerous pvp.... well lets just say it was not a pleasant experience. :)
(I am an old, upper 40's rodeo hand that just happens to like gaming)

Baphomet
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Baphomet Greaves

Postby Baphomet » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:56 pm

Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon all,

I am fairly new to ED, I've been playing for about a month now but I am absolutely absorbed in it's universe and have been enjoying this game a lot. One thing that this game has been lacking for me as of late is the lack of other people to interact with, even just to see other people going about their business, I feel would add to the immersion and experience.

I'd like to eventually make some friends to play with as I currently play on my own and have seldom had contact with any other players in Open other than occasionally getting interdicted etc.

Anyway.. thank you for letting me be part of your community, I am looking forward to meeting some of you out there!

:)

Kind Regards,

CMDR Baphomet Greaves

gomoarigato
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gomo Arigato

Postby gomoarigato » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:49 am

o7 Greetings all.

Gomo Arigato (also CMDR name) getting back into flying around the galaxy after a loooooong hiatus (stopped right after i pre-ordered horizons). American living in Okinawa and getting back into the swing of things, just went from no rank to PO for the Federation. Now that Im in Sol i plan on continuing data/security missions and exploring Sol to break up the monotony. Still cruising around in my Cobra MKIII, been thinking about upgrading to the MKIV, is it worth it? And doing assassin missions in my Vulture.

Always played solo mode and decided to jump into Mobius after hearing about it on Reddit. Figured this could be my first step before joining Open. Still waiting for my acceptance but looking forward to it.

Fly safe CMDRs o7

Stnkwiaz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stnkwiaz

Postby Stnkwiaz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:32 am

Greetings. New to the world of elite and I am enjoying crashing into docking bays very much.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Devinous
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Devinoux

Postby Devinous » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:54 pm

Hello - Cmd Devinoux Xbox (Devinous on an slightly used PC account). I am an old man (wife/kid) have been gaming since Atari 2600. My first MMO (err.. mud) was terris and cosrin then UO and the rest is history. Have been playing ED since the endish of 15 I believe and am spent on PVP. Did open for a bit then decided to go solo, got tired of hearing the crying about combat logging from those that defend 5-1 odds until they start to lose then combat log themselves (err lose connection - at the exact time they have lost 3 friends and have 15% hull left). Anyways... I love space sims - when I first played SW Tie Fighter and realized I could fly around endlessly I have been dreaming of a space sim like ED to come along, well with better graphics than 1995 lol. Got a little bored with the solo since there are no real peeps around had no clue there was a group like Mobius!

Main ship: a 3302 Annie - fully loaded for defense with a side of trading and exploration - current jump distance is a not to shabby 30 ly - 128 cargo bay with a fighter bay and 2xSRV.

Nice to meet you guys - Dev

Mr. Eberrich
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mr. Eberrich

Postby Mr. Eberrich » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:56 am

Hey, Mr. Eberrich here...

Joined this group because I wanted to play with more people, but got tired of being killed all the time by others. Just want to have some coop fun.

been playing the game in vr for a half year now and i really enjoy the game.

Hope to play with some of you guys in the future!

Grez1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Grez1
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Grez1 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:10 am

Hello. I'm an brand new player and a big shoutout to Bwana (Twitch Streamer) for introducing me to the game. Cheers.

Avi00013
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Avi00013
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Avi00013 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:26 am

Hello, CMDR AVI00013 here.

Middle-aged gamer since the days of Atari combat. First love is still (C)RPGs from AD&D 1ed to Badurs Gate to milsim ARMA and spacesim E:D. Did some text-based MMO in college in the late 80s early 90s, but was (and am still) mainly single-player. I enjoy interacting with people, but not griefing, which is why I'm excited about joining Mobius. Looking forward to meeting you one and all, and sharing a beverage of our choice at the local Mos Eisley. :D

Return to “Introductions”