Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
ouschmitz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Swanky Sooner
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby ouschmitz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:36 pm

o7 CMDR Swanky Sooner reporting!

I'm a veteran of the Kilrathi wars, the Great War against the Shivans, and served a tour of duty with both the Empire and the Rebellion. Now, as an older, grizzled, veteran, I long for a quieter life trading, exploring, and maybe hunting the occasional bounty.

I've traded in my endlessly customized and tuned control center for an XBox. I spent the last month playing in open, since I enjoy seeing other CMDRs and their ships, even if I don't interact very often. I'm looking forward to playing on Mobius so I can still feel that community, but not worry about the pirates.

See you in the dark CMDRs o7

Bladewright
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bladewright
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Bladewright » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:46 am

Hello
I'm Commander Bladewright. I just got my pilot's license a few days ago and have been spending these past few days running data and goods between systems. You know, building a little capital, showing off my stylish docking skills, trying to get a fast ship to explore the galaxy with.

I'd love to connect with some other new pilots out there. If anyone wants to run goods, blast pirates, ferry refugees, or sort of just run together, hit me up.

(I'm Bladewright on the Discord server as well)

edhe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: edhe
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby edhe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:35 am

Hello folks,

edhe here and I play on xbox, looking forward to joining the group and seeing other CMDRs around who aren't murderhobos!

Have already been to Beagle (with my son, I'll add him here if it works for me...) and gotten myself a corvette and a billion in assets but would like to enjoy wings and taking down some xenos!

For which considering building a medium ship for AX, any tips?

MidnightGod
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MidnightGod

Postby MidnightGod » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:40 am

Hola Folks

CMDR MidnightGod here. I'm relatively new to the universe and picked up Elite because a friend wanted someone to play with, but I've found a new love...
Eventually, I'll be an explorer, but that takes some serious cash, so for now I'm playing Planet Express, and shuttling things where they need to be..

One day, I'm gonna be the guy to say
"Ohh, that's not Thargoid...."

knuffle
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Teddy Shepard

Postby knuffle » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:14 am

Heyo other Commanders,

I'm CMDR Teddy Shepard, been playin the game for a long time with some breaks here and there. Usually played solo, but then i heard of this group from a youtube vid and thought, why not.
Mostly bounty hunt with the occasional trading. I am considering a 1000ly+trip through deep space, proly not anytime soon. Hope to encounter some new commanders and chill.

TentacleTime
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TentacleTime

Postby TentacleTime » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:20 am

Cheers all, TentacleTime here.

I haven't actually owned the game for any longer than a week, but after one anaconda blocked my landing pad while another rammed me from behind into walls not 10 minutes after buying my first Type-7, here I am.

Can't help but enjoy playing online, helps reduce the loneliness. But of course, unfriendly interactions can go out the airlock. Hope to get to know some of you as I progress.

CrazySaVaunT
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CrazySaVaunT

Postby CrazySaVaunT » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:30 am

Greetings CMDRs

I'm CMDR CrazySaVaunT and I've had the game for about a month now and I absolutely love it, but about a 10 days ago I stopped wanting to play in open... I went on a 5,000ly trip for Palin, but also did some serious exploration for credits, then I continued exploring on the way back 5,000 by on a different flight path as to not visit same stars. I am about 25 Ls from Obsidian Orbital and then I get interdicted, without saying anything he/she immediately proceeded by killing me. Literally days worth of work taken away just like that for no reason other than to grief, thankfully I learned about Mobius through some youtube videos because it is exactly what I've been wanting. I look forward to seeing everyone out there :)

Fly Safe o7

Mangavideo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Manga

Postby Mangavideo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:19 am

Hello Commanders,

I am CMDR Manga aka Bruno Lopes IRL.

I am a casual player of E:D and most dislike PvP as don't like to kill (or be killed by) fellow players.
I am a Portuguese living in England and work in Security Industry.

I am looking forward to meet you guys in game and have some fun together! :)

Just bought a HOTAS today and will have a period of time to be accustomed to it as I always played with keyboard & mouse! (Never played on consoles, not my cup of tea...)
Hopefully will not be to difficult the transition.... :P

See you all in game!

CMDR Manga

ChuzzleShpek
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chuzzle Shpek

Postby ChuzzleShpek » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Hey,
I'm CMDR Chuzzle Shpek, new to this game. Main reason I've chosen PvE over PvP is that I want to enjoy this game in it's fullest without worrying of being attacked by anyone. Just put some music or stream in the background and relax. I could've done that in Solo, but it feels nice to see there are also other players nearby.
Hope everyone's having a good time :)

JonniJam
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BIG-bad-jon1983
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby JonniJam » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Hellooo everyone :lol: Names Jonathan. (PSN.. BIG-bad-jon1983)

35yr old from England/Britain and a Geordie and on Playstation4.. Pretty much an ED virgin only been playing a week and got a basic Python. Grinding missions to save up for those sweet upgrades. My eyes near popped out seeing the prices lol but its totally fine, makes earning that more special.

I joined up to Mobius PVE to have more of an option to join fellow gamers and help out without the madness like GTA.online.

See you around fellow CMDRs o7 FLY SAFE.

Return to “Introductions”