Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
UNCLEPEDROGAMEZ
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Piper Pedro
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby UNCLEPEDROGAMEZ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Hello Commanders!

My name is Peter, in game name is UNCLEPEDROGAMEZ on xbox one. I also have the PC version but have yet to play it at all. Most of my time so far has been on the xbox.

I'm an over 50 gamer that has been playing computer and console games since the early to mid 80's. I'm originally from Virginia so if you ever hear me online, that is where the accent comes from. I currently live and work in Texas. I saw a video on YouTube that mentioned this group and that prompted me to apply. If accepted I hope to make many new friends and find some folks that I can join up with on a regular basis. I really like Elite Dangerous as well as a few other games on PC and xbox.

FilthyBrussel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: FilthyBrussel
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby FilthyBrussel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:35 am

Hi guys Commander FilthyBrussel here,

I play on the xbox mainly but also on the PC.

Love his game and just wanted to interact with others with the usual hassles of childish behaviour.

I used to play the original game back in the mid 80’s and have be hooked on space traders ever since. Elite Dangerous with a group like Mobius is how i thought the game should always be!

Kaltor1576
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kaltor1576
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Kaltor1576 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Hi All! Cmdr Kaltor1576 here.

A friend of mine introduced me to ED about 4 months ago and we have been having a blast playing PVE in our own private group, but I'm wanting to expand my horizons a bit and reach out to meet some other Commanders with the hopes of getting into bigger and more complex things.

I'm primarily a PVE guy just because while I love combat (it is what I spend most of my time on) I also like to explore and learn the lore of a game without having to worry about getting whacked by someone who's sole purpose in life is to chase down poorly armed explorers and create trouble for them. :) I get how PVP can be fun, and I do occasionally participate in some of that fun myself, but I'm much more happy in the PVE gameplay mode.

Currently my fleet is based around the Maia area and I'm picking fights with Thargoids and running some small cargo missions between fights to stations within a 50ly range of that system. I'm up for moving to other places and meeting new folks, so if you are looking for a new wingman to get into things with, don't be afraid to give me a shout.

Look forward to meeting everyone! Fly safe!

Kaltor

Dagoland
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dagoland

Postby Dagoland » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:13 am

Sorry, duplicate the message unintentionally, I published it in a different place, I thought it would not come out. :cry:

The second post is the right one!

Regards! ;)
Last edited by Dagoland on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dagoland
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dagoland

Postby Dagoland » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:18 am

Hello to all the CMDTs, I present myself, I am Commander Dagoland or simply Dago, I received Pilot, on January 9, 3303, I was flying a long time as a transporter of construction materials, but I lost too many times my dear Cobra :( , for others Pirate CMDTs, I started again but in the Mining business, with the Lakon Type 6, I made enough credits to buy an ASP Explorer, until I also met with other renegade CMDTs and after visiting the engineer Felicity Farseer, destroyed my new ASP Explorer, just after having obtained all the materials to maximize the jump, with the Frame shift Drive, it took me a long time to get all those materials, which the insurance did not cover me. :x :x :x
And I lost that engine ... after a lot of anger with pirated CMDTs, I modified the ASP for the space combat, and my thirst for justice took me to fly to the extraction points of mining, there I could taste the flavor of the combat and for months I taught hate for the Pirates, until I realized that the ASP that I wanted was not the best ship for combat. Then you enlisted me with the Imperials and did many patrol missions for the Imperial Navy until I reached the rank of Baron, and I was able to buy the Imperial Clipper it was a ship's marvel, and I continued to hunt pirates until I realized, that a long time ago back when I was a simple Cadet in the Academy, the only thing I wanted was to fly to be able to explore the space.
And after many times, of losing all my fortune several times, I saw myself flying in Solitaire not with other CMDTs. As a pilot of passengers, taking people to explore and by accident or destination, I ended up doing something similar but without being able to enjoy it, since it was not me who was exploring.
But I see myself always flying alone in universe with no apparent life and distrusting each CMDRs every time I enter Multiplayer mode.
And I heard about this community, thanks to another CMDTs, which went through something similar to me.
Then I discovered his Community with a strict Code of Honor .....
So the only thing I want is to go back to the path that I always believed was my destiny ....

Greetings to all!!!

PS: Excuse my English, it's not my native language. :)

Jaton666
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jaton666

Postby Jaton666 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:21 am

Hello all.

I am CMDR Jaton666, I have been playing on Xbox for almost three years. I recently took a break from the game but now I,m back.
I am originally an explorer but have done a bit of everything at some point. I am currently building an anti-xenos ship and also preparing for distant worlds 2.

I thought it was time to see what mobius is all about.

See you in the black

DracesBane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DracesBane

Postby DracesBane » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Greetings Commanders.

CMDR DracesBane signing in from South Africa.
<**irl**>
In this current universe I am a software developer often working weird hours, but what other time I have for myself I usually spend gaming, roleplaying or building things to use for gaming or roleplaying.

<**ED**>
I got transferred into the black about 2 weeks ago and I've been spending most of my time alone minding my own business. I love the idea of E:D but couldn't be bothered trying my luck in Open as I don't have the will or the want to "Get Gud" just to be able to face off against other commanders that get a rush picking on newly-spawned sideys and other newbies trying to learn the ropes so I've spent most of my time in solo.

Then, lo and behold, I by chance heard of this alternate, parallel universe that is Mobius PVE. I quickly signed the necessary forms and trans-dimensional transfer papers and waited patiently to be able to enjoy this stunning universe with other like-minded commanders.

Well, the papers got approved, the transfer was finalized, and here I am! Ready and willing to learn, assist, aid and befriend.
Looking forward to seeing other commanders out there in the black sometime.

Fly Safe CMDRs

RedStrom
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Redstrom

Postby RedStrom » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Greetings Commanders!
CMDR Redstrom reporting in. Just a 24 year old regular guy coursing translation and intepretation major from South America, Chile :)

I loved playing E:D and honing my skills in Solo, but it was getting pretty lonely. Hopefully in Mobius I'll find some fellow CMDRs to play and roleplay.

For the Republic! o7

Eddieshred
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Eddieshred

Postby Eddieshred » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello all, Eddieshred here. A couple of hundred hours in. Playing because I remember playing the original in the 80s on my spectrum and wanted to waste more hours of my life. A little lost and abit late starting as ive not seen another player yet lol. Looking forward to seeing someone soon, and not someone who is going to shoot me. Cheers Eddieshred

MajorM3ss
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MajorM3ss

Postby MajorM3ss » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Greetings Cmdrs,

I have been playing on the Xbox platform since it first came out, and I played it when it first came out back in the 80's, I have recently taken the plunge and purchased the PC version of Horizons now I have a computer capable of running it smoothly.

I love to explore, I love to trade, and I love to ferry folks from one side of the galaxy to the other, pvp has never really interested me , i prefer coop , but not having many friends to join in, puts paid to that last one.
I met Mobius last year at #fx17, whilst outside having a smoke, I was sorting some stuff in my cupboard an came across some notes i made at the time, and well, here i am, nearly a year later, so, hello everyone, MajorM3ss signing in.

o7

Return to “Introductions”