Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby GreenViper » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:15 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Noble Eagle
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Provided you have followed all the steps our admin team will accept you as soon as they are able.
Please keep in mind that due to Frontier Development EULA, only limited persons have access to the admin functions of each group and they do so as volunteers, the occasional delay is to be expected.
This can easily be up to 48+ hours.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Veedub
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GOTLUV4VEEDUB

Postby Veedub » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:49 pm

Cmdr gotluv4veedub checkin in I'm new the the mobius pve glad to have a place to interact with commanders online without worrying about attack looking forward to seeing people in game

howardtay
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: howardtay

Postby howardtay » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Cmdr Howardtay here, just sent off my form to join Mobius PVE Eurasia, hope that I havr done the right thing, would like to play in open but always play in Solo.

Zarus125
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ZARUS125

Postby Zarus125 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:41 am

Greetings all!

CMDR_ZARUS125

From Pennsylvania, USA. 28 years old. Real name is Curtis Price.

I've always enjoyed simulation type games - especially ones involving space. Just didn't like having to worry about possibly getting destroyed by a higher level player. I prefer PvE over PvP. I enjoy working together with other players to accomplish goals - whether it be my goal or simply another player who needs a wing.

I've been playing for a little while now. Started on Xbox then got a PC. Mostly stayed in a small private group with just my one friend but I'm looking to try to get in with a larger group of like minded individuals and I think I might have found them.

I look forward to meeting you all.

~Zarus125

l3igZombie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Graxson

Postby l3igZombie » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:36 am

Did this once before i think when i joined on ps4, like i said i think if so meh here it is again lol

Graxson is my cmdr name for PC ( ps4 went up in smoke literally )

45 year old fart in california usually on from 3 pm till whenever so feel free to yell at me if ya see me im usually in delkar mining or at jameson playing with ship builds and always looking for something to get into

howardtay
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: howardtay

Postby howardtay » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:28 pm

I have joined via the form and been notified from Mobius, and they appeared in private group session 2 days later, but I didn't join in on that particular day, but it has not appeared since, anyone know why?

Frozenflamekid
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Frozenflamekid

Postby Frozenflamekid » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:34 pm

Hi everyone,

Cmdr Frozenflamekid here. I am new to the game. Jumped in after the April update for noobs. Just slowly learning it all.

I am 36 years old with wife and kids, so PvE sounds more relaxing, enjoyable and less risk of lost time than dealing with griefers in open.

Looking forward to meeting fellow commanders.

Charontas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CHARONTAS

Postby Charontas » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Hello everybody!

This is CMDR Charontas
real name Nikos, I currently live in Athens-Greece and I look forward to join this group in order to feel the vastness of our galaxy with some friends. I am 46 yo and I played the original elite which, for the time was mind blowing!!! So, now, I want to experience, not the same, but enchanced feeling that I found back in 1985 (!).

Husky306
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Husky306

Postby Husky306 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:49 pm

CMDR Husky306, found enough time and will to try ED today. Old enough to be ashamed of my cracking knees age, still act like a boy. I'm familiar with teamplay from good old days in RO, better times of TF2 and some less popular browser games. I spent a lot of time in X3AP so I don't get space-sick as easily. Often play OW on bots.

Mostly, I hate all kinds of conflicts, I stay away from PVP and prefer support. I don't say I would never try military side of ED but I definitely don't attack people in any game first and I wouldn't like to be ganked in open ED either. I'm new to the game so I'm not even sure how is it possible to team-PVE here. But I'm willing to try.

So far delivery missions, exploration and trading seem like fun. I'd love to try mining and distant sectors scouting. That sounds like it for now... Hi to everyone. ^__^

Geeforces
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: mmgfrcs

Re: Please introduce yourself - no one changes this, so... yeah

Postby Geeforces » Mon May 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Hi everyone, CMDR mmgfrcs here straight from the Pilot Federation!
Chosen PvE because I suck at PvP, long story short
Anyway, see you in the void of space!

Return to “Introductions”